Talk

Advanced search

Jeans!

(7 Posts)
Soyalatteforme Thu 12-Oct-17 11:16:03

Probably one of the most asked questions on this board, but, where can I buy good quality jeans without spending over £50 a pair?

My requirements:

Tall (36" inside leg)
Skinny
Black and blue
No rips/studs/fraying/paint splatters!

I used to be able to rely on Zara, but even their tall range is too short now.

Soyalatteforme Thu 12-Oct-17 11:16:47

Black and blue as in a black pair and a blue pair; not a pair that resembles a big bruise!

rocknrollin Thu 12-Oct-17 11:31:02

M&S? I bought a super skinny pair of black jeans from there a few months ago. Think they were £25 and they've become my favourite pair. They haven't sagged or become misshapen and the material is soft but thick. They do different leg lengths so I'm sure you could get a 36" length.

Brandnewbrighttomorrow Thu 12-Oct-17 11:45:16

Worth checking Levi's - they do so many different styles and leg lengths. I'm a 34 inside leg and get mine there - they do cost more but don't sag or shrink so long term a much better buy than cheaper alternatives IMO. Worth trying on the different styles when you know what cut will fit you well you could keep an eye on sites like GettheLabel that stock Levi's on sale.

Soyalatteforme Fri 13-Oct-17 14:15:12

Thank you, I was always worried the M&S ones were quite 'jegging'? They look quite think, but I guess I should just try them on.

Levi's are just so pricey! Although I agree £ per wear probably better value than cheaper alternatives.

tehmina23 Fri 13-Oct-17 23:11:01

Dorothy Perkins are good, also Topshop & Gap

blisterinthesun Sat 14-Oct-17 06:21:25

Topshop.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now