Talk

Advanced search

Another coat one - coats for little old ladies!

(4 Posts)
Konkatenate Thu 12-Oct-17 11:13:05

I'd love to buy my Mum a new coat for Christmas (If I can get the right one she can have it as soon as I get it). Like most ladies in her 80s she has shrunk and so probably needs to be a petite brand, somewhere between hip and knee length, warmth is key, preferably not a puffa type (although will consider), not black or red but most other colours or a tweed/check would be good. Her favourite colours are in the camel/brown/rust spectrum, but a soft grey or plum would be OK too. I have searched the net but have reached the end of my search capabilities/familiar brands. Any ideas lovely ladies of S&B?

RatherBeRiding Thu 12-Oct-17 12:20:06

www.landsend.co.uk/Womens_Regular_Luxe_Wool_Blend_Pea_Coat/pp/4301602.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI0fHP6fnq1gIVRrvtCh3n3g9cEAkYCiABEgKob_D_BwE&tmplaceref=Google&cm_mmc=PLA&istCompanyId=d057ef61-38da-4fd8-8ea2-1181584b93bd&istBid=tztx&tmclickref=Coat&istItemId=mxwptpmtl&tmad=c&tmcampid=13&gclsrc=aw.ds

RatherBeRiding Thu 12-Oct-17 12:25:29

www.landsend.co.uk/Women/Jackets_Coats/ix-11299?cm_re=wmns_jkts_coats

Another one from Lands End - website might be worth a look and they do have a Petite section

faustina Thu 12-Oct-17 16:02:47

What is your budget? If money's no object, Eileen Fisher does petite sizes

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now