Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

What to search for? Sequins that change design.

(9 Posts)
parrotonmyshoulder Wed 11-Oct-17 21:39:37

DD is saving up for a jumper she’s seen with a motif of sequins. You brush them the opposite way and the design changes.
She doesn’t want the exact one she’s seen (a slogan she didn’t like much) but something like it. I’m trying to search for different ones but can’t think of the search term? Any ideas, or links to ones you’ve seen? She doesn’t like words on clothes!

Hairydilemma Wed 11-Oct-17 21:42:12

Reverse sequins, maybe? They have tons of different designs of these in Primark, though if your DD is saving up for it she may have somewhere a bit posher in mind!

parrotonmyshoulder Wed 11-Oct-17 21:45:25

Nah, she’s 8. Doesn’t do posh! ‘Saving’ means not buying crap stationery for a few weeks! I’ll look at primark, thanks.

Thingstodotoday Wed 11-Oct-17 21:46:28

Try reverse sequin top or magic sequin top.

Thingstodotoday Wed 11-Oct-17 21:50:54

Mango kids also have some

FanSpamTastic Wed 11-Oct-17 21:53:57

Try "2 way sequin" in your search or "sequin reveal".

cinderfrickingrella Wed 11-Oct-17 21:56:37

Zara have some.. called double sequinned top..

parrotonmyshoulder Wed 11-Oct-17 22:00:44

Looking at Zara - haven’t been in there for years - just her style now I think.

Aquiver Thu 12-Oct-17 06:09:24

I’ve also seen this referred to as magic or mermaid sequins

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: