Talk

Advanced search

Using a foundation brush/sponge?

(6 Posts)
BulletFox Wed 11-Oct-17 17:21:06

Is it really any good? And which one?

I generally only dab on a little bit of foundation, concealer then mascara so I've never got into the habit of doing anything more methodical or skilled

Bodear Wed 11-Oct-17 18:40:17

Definitely worth it. I find a get a better look (more even/ better coverage) and it lasts much better with a brush. Go to Mac and have a chat with them re what foundation you use and what would suit you

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Wed 11-Oct-17 18:43:52

Beauty blender, Primark ones are fantastic and 2 for a quid, make sure it's damp and wrung out before using. I prefer the primark ones to the Real Techniques ones.

coffeekittens Wed 11-Oct-17 18:46:21

I second the Primark ones, they're amazing, my makeup lasts all day using them

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Wed 11-Oct-17 18:47:11

Mine toogrin

BulletFox Wed 11-Oct-17 18:49:42

Actually i usually just use Inika liquid foundation with hyaluronic acid, it's quite sheer and organic.

Just ordered Roche-Posey foundation which is heavier coverage and wondered what on earth brush to use with it and which one helps!

I'm not good with brushes and have only ever used one to swipe on a bit of blusher.

I do have a new one with asos calendar so not entirely sure if I could use it with the new foundation which arrives tomorrow

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now