Talk

Advanced search

Non-Designer Bags

(13 Posts)
Miracle33 Wed 11-Oct-17 13:53:22

Which brands stand out as 'cool' - I know a nice bag when I see one and I do think you can find a good looking bag in many high st shops, so choosing one is not such an issue.

I am slowly re-discovering myself after kids so looking to buy something for everyday that looks chic and carries some coolness without the designer brand or price tag.

Any recommendations, shops etc much appreciated.

imjessie Wed 11-Oct-17 14:31:31

All saints have lovely bags as do white stuff . Tk maxx is great for bags too .

IHaveBrilloHair Wed 11-Oct-17 14:32:59

I love Yoshi bags, cute designs.
Liebeskind are made from gorgeous leather but without a stupid price tag, they last well too.

PNGirl Wed 11-Oct-17 15:41:05

Bags on the high street can still run into the hundreds - e.g Whistles, Russell and Bromley so it depends on your budget.

I always recommend Fossil, and have a great satchel from Scaramanga.

Miracle33 Wed 11-Oct-17 15:58:36

Thanks some good suggestions and brands I dont even know, I always forget TK Maxx so thanks for the reminder. I will look at all of these as they are brands I never look at which is why I came on here.

I guess I just want something to give an outfit a bit more oomph and look classic.

carelessproffessional Wed 11-Oct-17 16:06:51

Clarks. Scaramanga - both lovely and good value.

dirtyprettything Wed 11-Oct-17 16:15:48

I’m choosing to carry my French connection bag over all my designer bags atm, I love it

ZaraW Wed 11-Oct-17 16:53:39

Whistles bags are really good quality and reasonably priced if you buy in the sale. I got a tote last year in bright green for less than a hundred pounds.

Housewife2010 Wed 11-Oct-17 18:05:55

Lk Bennett are great in the sale. Also look on Vestiaire Collective. I've just got a pre-owned (but totally immaculate) LK Bennet bag down from £245 to £92. It is red and gorgeous and I missed out in in the summer sale.

coffeekittens Wed 11-Oct-17 18:48:39

I recently brought a bag for £10 from Primark which I get loads of compliments on and so far it's been ragged about quite a bit without a scuff

OCSockOrphanage Wed 11-Oct-17 19:02:25

I have a mustard/grey Ecco nylon hobo which has been endlessly versatile for two years and cost £55 (half price). When it got dirty, I put it in the washing machine.

unicornface Wed 11-Oct-17 19:51:13

I'm quite liking the look of top shop bags at the moment, very reasonably priced too. I have only looked online, so I don't know how they look of feel IRL.

Fakingit36 Thu 12-Oct-17 02:07:52

Second all saints.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now