Talk

Advanced search

Yourgoodskin products

(4 Posts)
Cannothtinkofaname Wed 11-Oct-17 13:51:18

I noticed a stand in Boots selling Yourgoodskin products on offer at the moment.
It's not very expensive and I'm quite tempted but wondered if anybody has tried any of the products?

www.yourgoodskin.com/uk/skin-science

Thanks.

Djangor Thu 12-Oct-17 10:38:58

I'm using the Balancing skin concentrate. Just been using this week. I have sensitive skin & did a patch test but no problems & have had no reactions since when using it. No miracle results & it seems quite thin & light - I use it as a serum & I seem to need to use twice as much as the Clarins one I was using, so it may be better for skin types that are not dry like mine. Will see how I feel at the end of next week - cost £11 so much cheaper than Clarins but not yet confident I would buy again.

jenniuol Thu 12-Oct-17 16:21:05

I’ve been using the skin concentrate as well and I’m really liking it so far. I’ve also got sensitive skin and it’s been fine. I’ve got oily skin.

Cannothtinkofaname Tue 17-Oct-17 07:21:05

Thanks for your replies.

I bought a few of the products at the weekend and am going to give them a try. Started last night with face wash, blackhead scrub, serum and overnight cream.

It says give it 28 days so we'll see what happens.

I'm liking it so far, has a nice feel to it.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: