Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Yourgoodskin products

(4 Posts)
Cannothtinkofaname Wed 11-Oct-17 13:51:18

I noticed a stand in Boots selling Yourgoodskin products on offer at the moment.
It's not very expensive and I'm quite tempted but wondered if anybody has tried any of the products?

www.yourgoodskin.com/uk/skin-science

Thanks.

Djangor Thu 12-Oct-17 10:38:58

I'm using the Balancing skin concentrate. Just been using this week. I have sensitive skin & did a patch test but no problems & have had no reactions since when using it. No miracle results & it seems quite thin & light - I use it as a serum & I seem to need to use twice as much as the Clarins one I was using, so it may be better for skin types that are not dry like mine. Will see how I feel at the end of next week - cost £11 so much cheaper than Clarins but not yet confident I would buy again.

jenniuol Thu 12-Oct-17 16:21:05

I’ve been using the skin concentrate as well and I’m really liking it so far. I’ve also got sensitive skin and it’s been fine. I’ve got oily skin.

Cannothtinkofaname Tue 17-Oct-17 07:21:05

Thanks for your replies.

I bought a few of the products at the weekend and am going to give them a try. Started last night with face wash, blackhead scrub, serum and overnight cream.

It says give it 28 days so we'll see what happens.

I'm liking it so far, has a nice feel to it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now