Talk

Advanced search

Collagen supplements

(9 Posts)
MariaWaria Tue 10-Oct-17 18:10:14

Anyone tried them and found they improved skin ie made it look better / / plumper / less wrinkly?

MariaWaria Tue 10-Oct-17 20:37:25

Anyone? sad

FinallyDecidedOnUserName Tue 10-Oct-17 20:39:25

I did & no one noticed 😭

goodbeans Tue 10-Oct-17 21:02:38

Yes, I’d been wondering this too... it’s a big investment for at least a few months until you can see how it’s working! Watching with interest.

SpongeBobJudgeyPants Tue 10-Oct-17 21:07:26

Won a 10 day supply of the collagen gold drinks, which I was pleased about, as they would have been ££ to try otherwise. I know 10 days isn't a long time, in the grand scheme, but can't say I noticed any difference tbh. For me, not worth the major investment of a longer course.

Ilovesliz Tue 10-Oct-17 21:09:42

Can't you just eat a steak?

Lanaa Tue 10-Oct-17 21:10:40

I swear by them. They make me look brighter, more youthful and my skin is plumped. Don't get the shite in H&B though. The best I've found is by a company called Olimp Labs. My notoriously skeptical DP is a convert too.

FinallyDecidedOnUserName Wed 11-Oct-17 06:56:25

Post a link laana

Fluffycloudland77 Wed 11-Oct-17 09:49:13

Collagen is just protein though. A chicken breast is collagen or a piece of fish.

Whatever form of protein you ingest the body will break them down into amino acids & use them as it pleases.

If it decides to make a blood cell out of them or patch a ligament up you can't stop it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now