Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Anyone remember this dress?

(8 Posts)
JemimaLovesHamble Mon 09-Oct-17 19:47:13

It's driving me crazy! I thought it was a dress Courtney Love wore to the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame but it seems not...

It might be Marchesa, it was a silver/grey silk slip dress with lace inserts at the sides and possibly hem. Anyone remember it? It was almost definitely worn by a "rock chick"!

poppym12 Mon 09-Oct-17 20:21:50

This one?

SerenityNow00 Mon 09-Oct-17 20:32:42

One of these?

poppym12 Mon 09-Oct-17 20:58:37

I've got an image in my head of a silvery grey dress, thin straps and a slight cowl neck. I'm sure it's being worn by Courtney Love, she's leaning forward, bright red lippy and grinning at the camera with eyes like a stoned maniac but I can't find it on t'internet.

EarlessToothlessVagabond Mon 09-Oct-17 20:59:48

Yes I know the One! Will try and find a pic!

Mulch Mon 09-Oct-17 21:02:58

Was it bodycon shape

EarlessToothlessVagabond Mon 09-Oct-17 21:06:56

Hmm I thought it was this one but that's not right. It's weird I can picture it exactly as you describe but can't find it!

JemimaLovesHamble Tue 10-Oct-17 22:42:08

Hmm I wonder if this is one of those Berenstein Bears thingies grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: