Talk

Advanced search

Jersey/knitted dresses

(8 Posts)
Dailystuck71 Sun 08-Oct-17 16:02:29

Have you seen any recently? Looking for something fairly fitted in style.

stardust18 Sun 08-Oct-17 16:11:48

I looking too, I've found a few on ASOS but not the fitted more swing like which are nice but I feel like I'm wearing maternity wear again

slimyslitheryslug Sun 08-Oct-17 18:54:11

I'm wearing one today which might fit the bill. It's the Denim Spot Jersey Dress from White Stuff. Superbly comfy and easy to wear. It's from White Stuff

applesareredandgreen Sun 08-Oct-17 19:19:27

I've been looking at Poetry, Wrap and also Thought Clothing. Not actually seen in person, more a wish list I'm considering buying

Spangles1963 Sun 08-Oct-17 19:23:20

Watching this thread with interest as I need to get myself a couple of long jumpers/knitted dresses to wear with leggings now the colder weather is approaching. If anyone knows where I can get larger sizes (22/24),I would be grateful.

Tatapie Sun 08-Oct-17 19:27:53

Desperate for a jersey dress! Or fine knit. Poetry heavy jersey is nice if you're tall imo ( I'm average height with short body so doesn't work.) I also have big shoulders and chest so need a deep v neck. Wrap dresses can work although can look matronly. Jigsaw have a couple of nice jersey dresses but I'm not a modern graphic print person. Shout if you find anything and I'll keep looking!

WildRosesGrow Sun 08-Oct-17 19:36:41

I love a jersey dress, my favourites are from Seasalt, they go up to 26 in some styles:
www.seasaltcornwall.co.uk/clothing/dresses-tunics

Recently bought this one from Joe Browns, a good shape on me:
www.joebrowns.co.uk/sp+women-dresses-subtle-stand-out-dress+wd239?coloursel=A

Joules has some lovely dresses too, I'd like this one but it is very similar to a pink one I've already got:
www.joules.com/Women/New-In/Iliana/Jersey-Dress/Plum-Winter-Camellia?id=X_ILIANA|PLMCAML

LoniceraJaponica Sun 08-Oct-17 19:57:03

I quite like that White Stuff dress.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now