Talk

Advanced search

Aldi skincare

(5 Posts)
Bluesheep8 Sun 08-Oct-17 13:09:38

Hello, I've used Aldi daydream for years (red and white packaging, glass jar, called experte I think) anyway, none in stock in my local Aldi just the night cream. Which other day ceams would you recommend? I'm 44 with normal skin. btw the caviar one is too rich for me for day....PS, for night cream I absolutely love and would highly recommend the midnight cream in a purple jar and the eye gel that goes with it

Kochicoo Sun 08-Oct-17 14:25:33

Not sure if you just mean just from the Aldi range so apologies if so but I like Superdrug's Phytodeluxe Optimum day cream. For days when I want something lighter, I love their Vitamin E Radiance Moisture Cream.

Have been waiting for that Aldi midnight cream to come back in stock and may try the eye gel too.

Bluesheep8 Sun 08-Oct-17 14:36:34

ALDI DAY CREAM !!!

Bluesheep8 Sun 08-Oct-17 14:38:31

Thanks for the reply, will have a look at Superdrug, yes the midnight cream is def worth trying, it's really lovely

Aderyn17 Sun 08-Oct-17 19:33:58

I have the aldi day cream in silver pot and night one in blue pot and they are both fab.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now