Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

What great winter buys have you had recently?

(2 Posts)
JaceLancs Sat 07-Oct-17 20:00:59

I've been spending far too much on knitwear!
Bought a navy blue cashmere cardigan a couple of weeks ago
Last week a grey cashmere mix jumper and a grey and navy stripe merino jumper with matching cardigan
Today I bought a black jaeger jumper and have just put three jumpers in my tkmaxx basket, one is pale grey with spots, one is navy with grey stripes and one is grey with pink hearts
I won't be keeping everything btw! But ideally want 2 jumpers and 2 cardigans which I can mix and match
In my defence I have lost a lot of weight recently and took a bin bag full of knitwear (which I can't even get away with as slouchy anymore) to the charity shop
I've also got a big pile of stuff to eBay

CountFosco Sat 07-Oct-17 21:31:07

I've bought a ton of navy stuff including a cashmere jumper and cropped cardigan from Boden and a merino boatneck from uniqlo (that one just fell into my basket when buying stuff for DH). I've also got some navy Chelsea boots from MODA in pelle on order which look fab. I'm also thinking about getting a navy coat but it's not essential so I'll wait till I find the perfect one.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now