Talk

Advanced search

Thick leggings recommendation

(8 Posts)
Bluesheep8 Sat 07-Oct-17 11:34:51

Hi all, bought these last week and they are fab! Cosy leggings, £5 from Primark..I got charcoal but am going back for black. They are a sooooo comfy and cosy and really thick-brilliant!

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sat 07-Oct-17 15:35:55

Which ones?
They do a velvet lined type (tried them, camel-toe-arama)

I bought some of the thicker boot-tights last week so I'm planning to see how they fair .
Sadly, my lower half doesn't sit Primark (knickers, leggings, jeans all wrong on me) but I buy loads of their bras and tops/jumpers - really nice .

WeeM Sat 07-Oct-17 15:40:26

Do they stay up ok? I bought them once a few years back and they just kept sliding down and I were all hanging down at the crotch!

WeeM Sat 07-Oct-17 15:40:40

They not I hmm

Bluesheep8 Sat 07-Oct-17 17:29:27

Hi all, have had them on all day and they're great, stay up perfectly and no toe of the camel variety blush they're not the velvet lined ones the pp referred to, they're just called cosy leggings and have a very fine soft lining so don't add any bulk.think they come in charcoal,black and navy and are £5

WeeM Sat 07-Oct-17 17:35:11

In fact on thinking about it maybe it was the cost tights I had that wouldn't stay up. Def gonna search out these leggings at that price ta op!

WeeM Sat 07-Oct-17 17:35:46

Cosy - jeez I am typo tastic today!

Bluesheep8 Sat 07-Oct-17 17:43:24

I'm sure you'll like, WeeM, going back myself to get more!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now