Talk

Advanced search

Ankle/chelsea boots inspiration needed!

(9 Posts)
monkeywithacowface Sat 07-Oct-17 10:33:51

I want black, leather flat ankle boots that will go with skinny jeans and skirts.

I've never really worn them before have always been a long boot kind of person but feel it's time to move on. Generally speaking I'm mostly in skinny jeans for work and leisure. I'd like to wear them for work too so they need to be flat/very low heel.

show me what you've got! (Budget wise don't want to go over £150 and below £100 would be awesome!)

Clickncollect Sat 07-Oct-17 10:36:51

I got some from Oasis a few weeks ago and I'm really chuffed with them - £55

www.oasis-stores.com/gb/footwear/boots/ailee-ankle-boot/0625190136.html

I also saw Joules have some jazzier styles such a short black with silver at the back so they may be worth a look too.

CountFosco Sat 07-Oct-17 14:47:25

I've got very classic ones from Jones the Bootmaker that I love. I was in HoF today and there were loads so probably going to a department store is a good idea to see a range of options.

CountFosco Sat 07-Oct-17 16:13:04

Didn't do a link but mine were last season, these are the closest this year.

monkeywithacowface Sat 07-Oct-17 16:39:56

I like both those links thanks. Forgot about Jones the Bootmaker have had some nice knee high's from there in the past

glovesonstrings Sat 07-Oct-17 16:45:27

I bought som from Clarks last week. Their winter boots are very good this year.

carolhere Sat 07-Oct-17 17:33:25

I saw some cool boots on M&S for £55.00 and thats cheaper than Oasis. Even Newlook has some cool ones for affordable price.

imjessie Sat 07-Oct-17 17:41:37

Joules are £140 , I prefer the sole to be a different colour otherwise they actually look like Joddy boots IMO.

Cakescakescakes Sat 07-Oct-17 17:46:04

Clarks Taylor Shine boots

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now