Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

A new winter coat

(9 Posts)
PeanutButterLips Fri 06-Oct-17 22:02:22

Can Mumsnet help me? I need a new winter coat and wanted to hear from you lovely lot!

I would love to see pictures or links of your coats or recommendations , think I can spend up to £80.

Not even sure what I want but I know when one catches my eye!
Thanks

LEMtheoriginal Fri 06-Oct-17 22:04:38

Marking place - want something smart but practical. That I could wear socially and walking the dogs

Liadan Fri 06-Oct-17 22:13:38

I bought this coat in Oasis.. The colour is fab.... A kind of a mint green and very warm

PeanutButterLips Fri 06-Oct-17 22:52:28

I like that liadan. I'm not sure if I want short or mid-length or with a fur hood on it

NightmareMonkey Fri 06-Oct-17 22:55:18

Go to Marksys, they have a big range of coats in your price range which are great

Liadan Fri 06-Oct-17 23:02:17

I'm only 5 foot 4 so the coat is mid thigh length on me;) that model is probably 6 foot;)

dantdmistedious Fri 06-Oct-17 23:06:01

I’ve just got a lovely one from next, it was £75 and it’s been too bloody warm to wear it.

Grey funnel neck.

PeanutButterLips Sat 07-Oct-17 00:19:07

Will try m&s and next thanks

Singap0reSling Sat 07-Oct-17 00:21:56

I've got my eye on a mid length puffer coat from H&M, £60 I think. Comes in blue or black. It feels like wearing a duvet, soft and warm. Unfornately I'm not 6ft model tall and it literally looks like I'm wrapped in a duvet - but I'd be warm!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: