Talk

Advanced search

Best volumising shampoo

(12 Posts)
takemetomars Fri 06-Oct-17 18:05:50

Have tried Aussie stuff and L'oreal, both useless.
Battling with very fine hair plus the effects of a water softener

JuneFromBethesda Fri 06-Oct-17 18:20:08

I also have very fine hair, and L'Oreal Fibrology is the only thing that has ever made a difference. For me it does actually add volume.

I do use the Aussie stuff occasionally as well but only because I like the smell! I have nothing else to suggest I'm afraid, as I agree that virtually all 'volumising' shampoos do absolutely fuck-all ...

ILoveMyCatss Fri 06-Oct-17 18:22:19

I have extremely fine flat hair and I've tried so many shampoos. The only thing I've found that works is blow drying my hair upside down.

Talisin Fri 06-Oct-17 19:00:50

Fibrology shampoo and conditioner then this stuff.

LurkingQuietly Fri 06-Oct-17 19:08:17

I like tresemme volume (white/black bottles with pink writing). Always get lots of volume from that.

JuneFromBethesda Fri 06-Oct-17 19:12:27

Interesting Talisin, I might try that John Frieda product.

CallarMorvern Fri 06-Oct-17 19:18:43

L'Oreal fibrology. The John Frieda 7 day volume shampoo and conditioner (think it's called something else now) is also good, but I found the scent overpowering.

Cracklesfire Fri 06-Oct-17 19:42:40

My favourite is the bedhead or Tigi catwalk volumising shampoo & conditioner. The big 750ml bottles are always on offer with free delivery online

TheDailyWail Fri 06-Oct-17 19:47:11

I found Phillip Kingsley Body Building shampoo is really good, but pricey. I’m saving up for a big bottle!

Jiggler Fri 06-Oct-17 19:48:39

A squirt of Tigi Small Talk before blowdrying really boosts mine.

Vinorosso74 Fri 06-Oct-17 19:50:12

Volumising spray before drying, I use OGX shampoo collagen and something in the purple bottle, they do smaller travel size ones.

takemetomars Thu 02-Nov-17 18:24:36

thanks everyone, completely forgot that I had posted this, blame the menopause.

I think the best bet is the volumising spray after washing as that is what my hairdresser does so will try that

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now