Talk

Advanced search

Hush Parka

(6 Posts)
redmimi Thu 05-Oct-17 21:17:23

Has anyone got this? If so, is it worth the money?

I've been looking for ages for an every day winter coat, with a lovely luxury fur hood. This is more casual than my usual style (but I have a smart coat) and more money than I had planned to spend. I love it though!

Husband has just said it looks 'chavvy' 🙄 so looking for opinions. Thanks.

https://www.hush-uk.com/m/womenswear/daywear/jackets/parka11_black.htm

Crabbo Thu 05-Oct-17 21:21:46

It looks nice, but really overpriced imo... I mean it's not down padded or anything and is just cotton/poly so then you're just paying for the name really. I usually look on Zalando for winter coats as they have a really good selection that you can't otherwise get over here as they stock loads of European brands (who tend to do better winter clothes I think).

redmimi Thu 05-Oct-17 21:35:48

Thanks, I do agree it's expensive for what it is. I've never looked at Zalando so will check it out.

Clickncollect Thu 05-Oct-17 22:12:19

I like Hush but that is sooo overpriced. I just got a lovely one from Oasis for £90 which is perfect for Autumn and winter days when it's not freezing. For the freezing days I have a Zara one from a few years ago which cost around £90 and is so so warm I've worn it on snowy days and got too hot (hence why I just bought a lighter one). So you can potentially get 2 coats for the price of 1 Hush coat.

neveradullmoment99 Thu 05-Oct-17 22:38:03

I think the hush one looks beautiful but do agree that it is pricey. There are loads on the market atm. Zalando is a great website.

redmimi Fri 06-Oct-17 11:08:53

Thanks for all the suggestions, I'll have a good look around before deciding.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now