Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Clinique Blemish + Line Correcting Serum

(5 Posts)
DarkDarkNight Thu 05-Oct-17 00:02:55

Just browsing online. I was going to buy the Clinique Turnaround serum as I've used it before and really like it, but I saw the Blemish + Line Correcting Serum from the Anti-blemish range and it sounds made for my skin type. Has anybody used it?

My skin is dull and lacklustre, large pores and prone to hormonal breakouts around my chin and nose.

I switch between the Nip and Fab extreme Glycolic pads and the Naturally Radiant AHA pads From Superdrug at nights. I'm not using a Serum at all at the moment. Also toying with the idea of a couple of products from The Ordinary which would be cheaper than the Clinique.

MercianQueen Thu 05-Oct-17 00:40:27

No advice, but watching. I'm also intrigued by The Ordinary and would love to see how the products stack up.

DarkDarkNight Thu 05-Oct-17 01:13:24

It's a bit difficult to know what to put together, it makes me anxious which makes me want to stick to something simpler. I was thinking of Buffet, and the Lactic Acid.

MercianQueen Sat 14-Oct-17 00:35:35

I emailed them for advice, and I'm quite impressed by the response. It genuinely seems to be recommended for my skin, rather than fleecing me. Will give it a go and report back!

DarkDarkNight Mon 23-Oct-17 00:37:46

I'm still pondering. What did you order?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now