Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Recommend me a pair of (faux) Leather leggings/trousers

(10 Posts)
Catinthecorner Wed 04-Oct-17 20:41:36

I love the leather leggings/trousers look and would like to try it out. I did buy a pair but the coating flaked almost instantaneously so back they’ve gone for a refund.

Looking for a relatively cheap option so I can try out the look before investing, which I guess means a faux pair

Oh and I’m outside of the uk so online order is better for me but I have almost equal levels of access to US brands/stores

Any recommendations?

mrslebon Wed 04-Oct-17 22:32:34

The Next coated skinnies are pretty good: www.next.co.uk/g772076s4#986684

dinosaursandtea Wed 04-Oct-17 23:22:12

I had a look at the Next ones earlier and really liked them! What would you wear with them?

Peppermeant Thu 05-Oct-17 04:07:11

Do you want coated or pu?

coffeekittens Thu 05-Oct-17 06:14:48

Primark coated skinnies

zippyswife Thu 05-Oct-17 06:37:56

I started a similar thread the other day. On recommendation I ordered a pair of £16 ones from tescos. Got compliments (unusual for me!) that day and I agree they do look good. They did bag a bit as the day went on and I’m yet to wash them. But they look good and really comfy too.

zippyswife Thu 05-Oct-17 06:38:42

Here’s the thread..

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/style_and_beauty/3045315-Faux-leather-leggings-recommendations

zippyswife Thu 05-Oct-17 06:40:27

I had tried the next ones that I thought were nice but not that comfortable around the waist (I’m a slim leg big waist). Looked good though.

Catinthecorner Fri 06-Oct-17 00:26:16

Thank you All.

I never think of Next - partly because I find their website terrible, partly because I find the sizing varies so much. But it may be worth trying these.

Love the Tesco/F&F one’s. They won’t post locally to me but I could send them to family and have them posted on. Do people like the black or the plum?

The other link is good too. We do have H&M, although not always the same stuff. I might see what our local store has available.

One2another Tue 10-Oct-17 23:32:32

I got a nice pair from topshop the other day.
Can’t temember the name of the duke but v slightly high waisted with a side zip and a seam down the front of the leg. They a quite flattering on.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now