Talk

Advanced search

What's your favourite makeup product?

(47 Posts)
Opheliasgoldenwine Wed 04-Oct-17 13:00:24

Only one item.

I’d say my absolute favourite product that I own would be MAC Ruby Woo lipstick.

What about you?smile

WhooooAmI24601 Wed 04-Oct-17 13:09:25

I love Ruby Woo but it brings out an odd colour in my teeth; I look a bit evil with it on.

My all time favourite has to be Tan de Soleil from Chanel. I hate bronzer and fake tan, but TDS is just my number one. A quick go over and I look awake, fresher and - not tooting TDS' horn too loudly - a little younger.

In second place would be Becca's Ever Matte. I've open pores and although my skin's clear, they're obvious under foundation. Becca's stuff makes my skin smooth like something from a 40's film.

rightknockered Wed 04-Oct-17 13:46:24

Mine would be Chanel Inimitable mascara, wakes up my face and only need one coat

aaandherewego Wed 04-Oct-17 13:48:56

YSL serum Foundation. Love it! Good coverage, but not cakey and very buildable. Leaves a nice, dewy, flawless finish and has fantastic choice of shades.

Sammysquiz Wed 04-Oct-17 14:01:52

I have a new favourite this week. I bought a Max Factor lipstick on a whim, it's one of those sheer ones which feels like a lipbalm. Think it was called Colour Balm or something along those lines. Anyway, it feels lovely to wear, and the colour is really long lasting.

LazyDailyMailJournos Wed 04-Oct-17 14:05:29

Max Factor Masterpiece mascara for a daytime look. Doesn't clump, gives a nice even fan of lashes which look defined but natural. Have tried countless other mascaras but always end up going back to this one.

AnneLovesGilbert Wed 04-Oct-17 14:08:06

Wunderbrow!

My eyebrows are crap, never over plucked but short, fair, bit patchy. I spent years using pencil, which was fine, but wunderbrow lasts 3 days, survives a hot shower, means I wake up looking awake.

Can't recommend it enough.

Ttbb Wed 04-Oct-17 14:11:32

Wondergloss by beauty pie

Oswin Wed 04-Oct-17 14:15:22

L'Oréal infallible matte foundation. I use it with the matching primer. My skin is so oily and normally gets worse as soon as I put foundation on. This stuff lasts for over twelve hours on my face. It's amazing.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Wed 04-Oct-17 14:16:55

Max factor Miracle touch compact foundation

ALittleMop Wed 04-Oct-17 14:18:05

Chanel Rouge Orage

squoosh Wed 04-Oct-17 14:20:04

Concealer. Once shadows and blemishes are taken care of I can use charcoal on my eyes and the juice of wild berries on my cheeks and lips. I’ll look super hot.

Housewife2010 Wed 04-Oct-17 14:23:17

Laura Mercier Bare Lips - my perfect pinky brown nude. For the summer I like Baby Lips and for more colour I love Tender Lips.

Ohyesiam Wed 04-Oct-17 14:37:40

Chanel Vital lumiere foundation.
Totally invisible, and makes my skin look naturally perfect.

Deathraystare Wed 04-Oct-17 17:18:56

Only one. Oh Gawd. I suppose the Soap and Glory brow thingy - Archery I think or one from Benefit but cannot remember. As my left hand eyebrow is almost not there!

zenasfuck Thu 05-Oct-17 00:11:35

@WhooooAmI24601 how do you use the TDS ?
I can’t get to grips with applying it

RubbishMantra Sun 08-Oct-17 13:11:23

Mally Poreless Face Defender. It's like a block of silicone-ey stiff that you use in place of setting powder. Oh, and Clinique Moisture Surge moisturiser. As you can tell, I love the silicone! grin (greasy skin)

SukiTheDog Sun 08-Oct-17 15:56:54

Clinique Iced Lotus blusher. The only blush I’ve bought time and time again and really lifts my face.

FurbysMakeSexNoises Tue 10-Oct-17 18:41:17

Lancôme Hypnose Mascara- my eyelashes are stubby little things but this (after a smidge of curler use) makes them look longer and luscious and lasts all day. Have tried others but non came close.

MaccaPaccaismyNemesis Tue 10-Oct-17 20:12:08

Estée Lauder double wear mascara is honestly the best mascara I have ever tried, seriously long lashes and not spidery at all.

RJnomore1 Tue 10-Oct-17 20:23:23

My absolute fave is Dior addict lipstick 750 rock n roll.

coffeekittens Tue 10-Oct-17 20:32:45

Benefit rockature blusher. Gorgeous long lasting colour

TheOtherGirl Tue 10-Oct-17 20:39:57

Choosing just one confused

Has to be Chanel Lumiere Velvet foundation. Sheer, smooth and makes your skin look flawless.

Ollivander84 Tue 10-Oct-17 21:07:05

Makeup geek eyeshadows. Pigmented, loads of shades and finishes and cheap

OpheIiaBaIIs Tue 10-Oct-17 21:08:25

MAC Chili lipstick. I must've spent literally thousands over the years trying to find the perfect lipstick. Then DH bought this for me for my birthday because he thought it would look nice on me. Bloody hell was he right. Lovely texture, lasts forever, wears evenly. I wear it every day and for evenings too - as a stain during the day and more dramatic for night. I'll never be without it now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now