Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

yummy holding in pants

(12 Posts)
mailfuckoff Wed 04-Oct-17 11:13:22

Hi
I've tried to lose my tummy bump but it's going no where. I have some photos being taken in a couple of weeks and need to squash my stomach so it looks ok. I'm a size 10/12. What's the best underwear to hold in my stomach under a dress? Thanks

mailfuckoff Wed 04-Oct-17 13:09:22

Bump

mailfuckoff Wed 04-Oct-17 17:45:21

Bump again? I just need hold in pants :-(

PhatSlag Wed 04-Oct-17 19:49:05

I always buy Spanx, have a look on QVC website- much cheaper from there.

MrsLorimerlives Wed 04-Oct-17 19:53:02

also have a look on the next site - I have both the shorts and the slip versions that you wear with your own bra. no roll down as there are shoulder straps, they are super comfy, less than spanx and I think they do a better job
They make all the difference, smooth lines and no wibbly mummy tummy

imjessie Wed 04-Oct-17 20:12:38

Spanx , but the ones that go up to the bra line and down to your thighs . I got mine from eBay and but size a And I’m a similar size to you .

imjessie Wed 04-Oct-17 20:14:30

These !

Maudlinmaud Wed 04-Oct-17 20:18:49

Spanx all the way. Check your local home bargain's I got a few pairs for £5 each.
I do also have a slip from m&'s which I rate. Gives a nice smooth line under dresses and doesn't roll down.

FetchezLaPhoque Wed 04-Oct-17 20:55:36

Yep I love Spanx. The high waisted tights are good too if you didn't want to have bare legs.

PhatSlag Wed 04-Oct-17 21:02:08

Yes the Higher Power ones are the ones I have and I also have the knicker version for wearing under short dresses.
Be careful where you buy them from though.
I got some from Amazon and I’m sure they were fake. They didn’t hold me in at all, I threw them away in the end.
The labels in the ones I have from Next and QVC say ‘Made in Honduras’ but the Amazon ones said ‘Made in Romania’

mailfuckoff Thu 05-Oct-17 06:32:10

Thanks everyone

Deathraystare Thu 05-Oct-17 19:17:07

My local TK Maxx has loads of shapewear and for all sorts of sizing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now