Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

What is up with my feet?

(10 Posts)
withlotsoflove Tue 03-Oct-17 18:35:08

Most shoes l buy are way too narrow at the toe- l then try wide fitting and they are flapping around!
Small problem- but l'm tired of all my shoes/ boots anything foot wise being uncomfortable.
Where can l shop? grin but it isn't really funny...

carolhere Tue 03-Oct-17 20:26:24

I used the Crampon toe bail to expand the narrow toe box in my boots.

withlotsoflove Wed 04-Oct-17 13:57:00

Thank you carol
Worth a try!

BluthsFrozenBananas Wed 04-Oct-17 14:02:25

Do you have duck feet? I have duck feet, wide across the toe but narrow in the heel. It's impossible to find open type shoes, like court shoes or ballet flats, which actually stay on, the assumption is if your toes are wide your heels will be too.

withlotsoflove Wed 04-Oct-17 14:42:23

Oh, maybe l do?
I hadn't considered that.grin
I go bare feet all the time at home.
Maybe they've spread over the years?
The toe thing makes sense.
Shoes tend to gape around the sides...
Thanks!
I wonder where l could shop then?
I do have shoes...( obviously wink)but none of them feel comfortable.

MrsPestilence Wed 04-Oct-17 18:20:18

Ten Points shoes and boots have nice wide toes but still fit without slopping around like boats. Pandora is very comfy.

MrsPestilence Wed 04-Oct-17 18:21:12

clicky link for ten points

MulhuddartDrive Wed 04-Oct-17 18:55:59

I have duck feet too. I've resigned myself to t-bars for fancy shoes and brogues and very illusive high cut flats (so far the only pair I've found are from benetton which I was not expecting).

withlotsoflove Thu 05-Oct-17 10:19:14

Thank you Mrs
Great link!
Mul high cut flats?
I'm going to have a look...

MulhuddartDrive Thu 05-Oct-17 20:04:58

They no longer have the ones I got on the website, but they were like these but flat. The front of shoe comes right up over my instep so I don't walk out of them/get cramps from clenching my toes/gape madly like I do in regular ballet flats.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now