Talk

Advanced search

Philips lumea essential- worth buying?

(5 Posts)
sortingmyselfoutslowly Sun 24-Sep-17 21:34:08

£150 at Tesco Direct. I have a serious problem with black body hair due to PCOS. Am fair skinned. Will this work for me? I looked into salon laser treatment but like the idea of doing it at home myself.

abigailgabble Sun 24-Sep-17 23:01:12

i like it. it's definitely made a difference in some areas. I'm lazy though so haven't kept it up. haven't seen some hair patches in 2 years though!

snowgirl1 Sun 24-Sep-17 23:21:49

I think it's good - but you're supposed to use it every two weeks until the hairs stop growing so you have to be fairly diligent

rightknockered Sun 24-Sep-17 23:39:16

I would definitely recommend. I don't have PCOS though, but it does work. I have olive skin and dark hair. I use it once every 4 weeks now, and have no visible hair on my legs.

sortingmyselfoutslowly Mon 25-Sep-17 14:35:18

Thanks for your thoughts... I've been meaning to get one for a while but thought Autumn and Winter would be the best time to get on with using it. Hopefully next summer will be easier than this year was... on holiday I epilated before I went but kept having to tweeze random hairs as they grew back so quickly!hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now