Talk

Advanced search

Mini perfume set for DD

(8 Posts)
stupidphone Sun 24-Sep-17 10:06:44

My DD aged 11 has asked for a set of mini perfumes. Saw them in duty free - expensive ones in fancy bottles! Any pointers for non expensive ones that don't smell like cat pee! Thinking ahead for Christmas. Thanks!

Cin3ma Sun 24-Sep-17 10:16:08

John Lewis had a Lancome mini perfume set for about £25 when I was in there the other day.

I often see Marc Jacobs mini sets online, too. I'm pretty sure Boots and Superdrugs will have them in for Christmas.

Notino is a great fragrance website for mini collections and samples at all price points.

If you want something cheaper/non-designer for stocking fillers, Next and New Look both do their own-brand stuff in mini collections. Next in particular is pretty good quality.

Softkitty2 Sun 24-Sep-17 10:36:33

I love the miss dior ones. Also xmas last year tk maxx did miniature perfumes and they were all designer ones

WomblingThree Sun 24-Sep-17 12:48:40

Primark have got a gorgeous set of “Jo Malone” style mini perfumes. I think it’s 6 rollerball bottles in a box for £8. <- This is the one I’m wearing today, and there’s basil/lime, pomegranate/something, rose oud, and some I can’t remember. They are brilliant for the money.

dirtyprettything Sun 24-Sep-17 18:37:16

M&S do very nice sets from monotheme

Unicorn81 Sun 24-Sep-17 19:29:30

Superdrug today have advent in bloom for 12, bargain and its an advent

www.superdrug.com/Bloom/Superdrug-Bloom-12-Days-of-Christmas-Perfume-Advent-Calendar/p/723898?gclid=Cj0KCQjwr53OBRCDARIsAL0vKrOSkROv6Ff2g_09kQaL_T8UXouA-DEAVYKtTdHLXne-1ox1LgBLyzEaAn9_EALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=COK12PG5vtYCFeYC0wodKzUH1Q

stupidphone Sun 24-Sep-17 21:30:43

Great, thanks for replies. Lots to look at x

HippadoppaloppaGammeldag Sun 24-Sep-17 23:29:10

The New Look perfumes are lovely. I've liked every one I've tried.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now