Talk

Advanced search

Eyebrows

(12 Posts)
Caketroubles Sat 23-Sep-17 21:23:47

Hi all. I am in the process of moving to a new job where I have to follow dress codes and look really groomed.
So far, eyebrows haven't been a big issue for me as they aren't really bushy. But now I need to get them trimmed regularly and that is a pain. It's hard for me to do them myself (I hate threading my body).
Is there something you would recommend for this please? I dont really need to get rid of a lot. A bit of trimming and then some sort of liner (wonder brow recommended?).
Thanks in advance smile

LindyHemming Sat 23-Sep-17 21:30:51

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Caketroubles Sat 23-Sep-17 22:03:12

blush
Sorry but the point is to try and save money and I think this debneham idea can cost ££?
Something that could help me do it at home quickly? I have seen things that look like lipsticks but are actually small razors/epilators. Or a threading handle.
That sort of thing is what I was hoping for.

ElfrideSwancourt Sun 24-Sep-17 06:55:04

It's only a fiver to get them threaded in Superdrug

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sun 24-Sep-17 08:06:02

Yeah, Superdrug is a fiver and lasts weeks and weeks ime.

NotTheDuchessOfCambridge Sun 24-Sep-17 08:12:05

Yes to Superdrug. My local bright place only charges £8 for dying and waxing though.

NotTheDuchessOfCambridge Sun 24-Sep-17 08:12:19

Beauty

Nuttynoo Sun 24-Sep-17 08:54:14

Do you live close to an Indian or Pakistani or Bangladeshi area? If so you can usually get access to excellent quality eyebrow threading / waxing for £1-2 a pop.

confused123456 Sun 24-Sep-17 08:56:27

I highly recommend threading. I've tried so many different places over the years, and now I've finally found what I believe to be a great place.

Caketroubles Sun 24-Sep-17 20:46:48

Thank you very much everyone. I don't live near any Indian or Pakistani places. But there are two Superdrug stores near me so that is something I will try now.
confused
What do you mean by threading? Did you mean to day DIY threading? Can you please explain a bit?

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sun 24-Sep-17 21:10:05

I think confused means she's tried lots of different places and now has found a great threading place she's happy with.

Caketroubles Mon 25-Sep-17 01:24:30

That's makes sense then. I will start with Superdrug+wonderbrow and see where it takes me. Thank you every one smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now