Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Help me find a unicorn of yoga type pants

(6 Posts)
PinkTiger Sat 23-Sep-17 16:53:07

I'm looking for something like this in the UK:

yogahyde.com/product/divine-drawstring-pant/

yoga pants or jogger type pants that are all of these:

straight legged or possibly wide legged
drawstring
cotton jersey or cotton mix - but not pyjama bottom thin material
preferably black but a non patterned dark colour and NO slogans or stripes.

Why is this so hard???? It's such a simple basic item.

Everything straight legged is either elasticated waist or those funny fold over tops.
Everything with a drawstring waist has elasticated ankle cuffs like mens track pants.

I've searched high and low. M&S only comes close in the pyjama bottoms (this would be perfect but for the elasticated ankles!!)

www.marksandspencer.com/pure-modal-long-pyjama-bottoms/p/p60095882?mfPartNumber=T375000Q&carousel=FUNV_RR

White Company has this but not in black www.thewhitecompany.com/Cotton-Loopback-Lounge-Joggers/p/LBCJG?swatch=Pale+Grey+Marl

ASOS, Amazon, American Apperel, Victoria's Secret all no good.

If anyone can find anything suitable I would be very grateful!

Pestilentialone Sat 23-Sep-17 17:03:31

Like these?

MulhuddartDrive Sat 23-Sep-17 17:05:46

Dunnes Stores?

biscuitmillionaire Sat 23-Sep-17 17:06:40

Try Sweaty Betty.

PinkTiger Sat 23-Sep-17 17:46:47

Pestilentalone - thanks! those are exactly the right design/shape but the material looks like thick fleece to me - more "tracksuity" I'm looking for a thinner (but not pyjama thin) type cotton jersey to move around in. The sort of medium or lightweight cotton you get in yoga pants.

I;ll look at Dunnes Stors and Sweaty Betty now - thanks both.

nextchapterplease Tue 26-Sep-17 17:29:06

Bootcut ?

http://manukalife.com/manuka-life-pants-flint-melange.html

Or maybe something else on there !

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: