Talk

Advanced search

Would you return this?

(5 Posts)
ReallyConvolutedCareerHistory Fri 22-Sep-17 00:40:35

I live in australia so it's a pain to return. Bought the Topshop Belted Leather Jacket and it has some flaws.

1) scuffs in the leather - hanger it came with was broken so I think most of the scuffs were from friction with the broken hanger
2) rust in the buckle
3) lining almost torn

They're offering me 25gbp off what I paid for it. I got it for 202gbp (student discount and another 10% off discount)

Would you return?

Dilligaf81 Fri 22-Sep-17 00:45:09

The lining wouldn't bother me but the scuffs would.
I suppose it depends if you are planning to.wear it for one year or have it for year to come. I've got a leather jacket that's 20 years old and a bit battered but still lush.

If you saw it in the shop with those flaws at the price you going to have paid would you snap it up ? If not return it for a perfect one.

ReallyConvolutedCareerHistory Fri 22-Sep-17 00:46:29

Pics

LiquoricePickle Fri 22-Sep-17 00:51:37

What Dilligaf said. If you'd buy it discounted in the shop like that then keep it. Personally, I'd probably exchange it.

ReallyConvolutedCareerHistory Fri 22-Sep-17 00:53:19

Yeah, I guess you're right. Just annoys me that I'd have to pay the refund shipping - although Topshop said they'd reimburse but their customer service takes so long to respond.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now