Talk

Advanced search

Same boots two colours?

(13 Posts)
Boodles Thu 21-Sep-17 22:35:28

I found some boots I liked and then found them for a bargain on Amazon. They came in the post today and I love them. I see they also have them in a different colour and material (1st pair dark tan leather and second pair suede). Would I be silly to order them in the other colour? They are ankle boots so quite versatile.
I had initially budgeted for a £130 pair of Barbour boots (was going to treat myself as I usually go for a pair of £30 sainsbos Chelsea boots) and these two pairs are lovely quality and will be only £90, so less than I initially intended to spend halo

EmmaGrundyForPM Thu 21-Sep-17 22:36:30

I would go for it. Why wouldn't you if you can afford it?

Spam88 Thu 21-Sep-17 22:36:40

Nothing wrong with that, but I'd be tempted to wear them a bit before ordering the second pair just invade they're uncomfortable.

HopefulHamster Thu 21-Sep-17 22:38:09

I have got doc martin gayle boots in black and plum and love the fact I have two the same (but diff colours). They are comfy and versatile so I get loads of wear out of both pairs.

Boodles Thu 21-Sep-17 23:26:23

Spam, I was thinking of ordering the second pair while they are cheaper but keeping them in their box until I have worn the first pair for a while. I could send them back if they weren't comfortable.

Couchpotato3 Thu 21-Sep-17 23:29:06

What are you hesitating for? Buy the boots already!

BikeRunSki Thu 21-Sep-17 23:32:58

I have 2 pairs of tgevsabw boots in different colours. I have size 9 feet and a didn't ankle, whe I find something that works i make the most of it!

Boodles Thu 21-Sep-17 23:35:44

Love this place grin

HolgerDanske Thu 21-Sep-17 23:38:35

I've done this a few times over. Especially back in the day when I had terrible plantar fasciitis and comfortable shoes/boots were a rare find.

Don't see any problem with it at all!

CantChoose Thu 21-Sep-17 23:44:33

I have the same pair of boots in Black and Tan. The tan pair are actually the second pair of the exact same boot as I wore the first pair to death. Go for it!

viques Thu 21-Sep-17 23:52:39

I found a pair of boots I loved a few years ago, and now have them in four colours. No regrets, comfortable boots to me are the dogs bollox.

SecretSleeper Fri 22-Sep-17 00:01:15

Link to the boots please!

puglife15 Fri 22-Sep-17 00:29:27

I've got two pairs of same boots in different colours and about to buy a third. They are the comfiest boots and go with everything.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now