Talk

Advanced search

M&S friends and family?

(39 Posts)
SesameSparkle Thu 07-Sep-17 22:28:20

Hi, does anyone have an m&s code that I could possibly use? I have now tried 2 different numbers from my colleague and can't get either to work after wasting my evening filling my basket with all manner of crap I don't need sad

SesameSparkle Fri 08-Sep-17 07:34:08

Bump! smile

Lordamighty Fri 08-Sep-17 07:50:41

I have sent you a PM.

SesameSparkle Fri 08-Sep-17 07:59:56

Oh brill, thank you! flowers

McDougal Fri 08-Sep-17 08:08:48

Could someone be really kind and send me a code too? I've been lusting after a coat for ages smile

Lordamighty Fri 08-Sep-17 08:23:32

I will PM you McDougal.

McDougal Fri 08-Sep-17 08:25:26

Thank you, Lordamighty smile

Lordamighty Fri 08-Sep-17 08:33:34

Hope they work. It is quite difficult to see the difference between C & G on the voucher but I have sent you both 3 codes each so hopefully one will work.

maybeitsbecauseim Fri 08-Sep-17 10:18:26

Is there any chance I could have one too, please? They used to send me the vouchers but for some reason have stopped sad

HurriedLovey Fri 08-Sep-17 10:32:37

Gutted I didn't get one of these!

I have the bloody Sparks Card with 11 million points on it too

BerniceBobsHerHair Fri 08-Sep-17 11:24:23

If someone could PM me too that would be great smile. I also have the Sparks card so don't understand why I don't have a code confused

GreyBird84 Fri 08-Sep-17 11:41:32

Could someone pm me it too?
I also have the sparks card but didn't get sent a code!

McDougal Fri 08-Sep-17 11:43:34

It worked. Thanks again* Lordamighty.*

Now sorted for winter in my shiny new coat grin

GreyBird84 Fri 08-Sep-17 20:24:12

Bumping incase anyone would like to share a code 😀

LittleMysMoominMamma Fri 08-Sep-17 20:27:03

I'd be awfully grateful for a code if anyone has a spare please thanks

nrc46 Fri 08-Sep-17 20:28:16

I would also appreciate a code as well. I've been lusting after the new season camel coat .

SpionKopje Fri 08-Sep-17 20:56:33

I'd really appreciate a code if anyone has a spare please. I don't seem to have been sent one. 😟

ImADingleDangleScarecrow Fri 08-Sep-17 20:58:32

Hopefully I'll receive something in the post tomorrow. If not, why didn't they send me one this time round?! confused

Butterfly1975 Fri 08-Sep-17 21:04:43

I'm not sure if this is the same situation but apparently M&S are now doing the 20% friends and family vouchers by store location. I asked in my local branch after seeing the 20% advertised on the Moneysavingexpert site and I hadn't had any vouchers sent to me. If your local store isn't doing it, you can't use the vouchers.

LittleMysMoominMamma Fri 08-Sep-17 21:07:30

Quick update - I complained about the lack of vouchers to M&S via chat, and they said they'd apply the discount to my basket for me. I added the jacket I wanted but, by the time they'd processed the discount, the jacket had sold out! Not happy. angry

Worth having a go if there's something you really want though.

Strongbeatsskinny Fri 08-Sep-17 21:22:00

For all those with a sparks card it'll be a bonus offer. Not everyone will get it on thier sparks card. Also some people will get theirs next week or fortnight for some weird reason.

Reeek Sat 09-Sep-17 04:14:33

Why share a code with some people and not others? That's a bit mean hmm

Peppermeant Sat 09-Sep-17 06:00:30

SEP15FF

ImADingleDangleScarecrow Sat 09-Sep-17 08:55:17

Have tried the SEP15FF code but it's telling me that it isn't valid for use on their UK website sad Does anyone have know what the UK promo code is please?

SPARKLYSTARSHINESBRIGHT Sat 09-Sep-17 09:18:10

I worked in M&S earlier this year. If you've got a Sparks card you will get the discount. You need to go on the m&s website and go to Sparks and add them on your card. For any promotions you need to add them, check on Thursdays as this is when they are available. One week it is food promotions the next week is clothing promotions and so on. They send the codes by post randomly to customers to highlight promotion and so you can pass them onto non holding Sparks card friends to get people who don't shop in m&s into the store.
PP is correct by saying the 20% discount is now at a different time in each store but will always run from a Thursday to Tuesday. You will need to check online if it's at your store. Mine is this week, I got vouchers and my mom didn't. Happy shopping!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now