Talk

Advanced search

Laser for stretch marks on stomach and breasts

(6 Posts)
Thethingisthis Wed 30-Aug-17 14:29:13

Hi,

Has anyone had laser treatment for stretch marks. I've searched in talk, but there's not much there. I am thinking of getting it done, but it's so expensive, can probably only afford breasts for now.

... is it effective? Does it smooth/ firm up crepey ridged skin? Is it safe? Side effects? Breast cancer?

I really want to improve the skin texture as it is over stretched and I'm finding it upsetting, but obviously don't want to create more problems and would rather not have actual surgery.

Thanks

Missionocrity Thu 31-Aug-17 20:58:28

Bumping for you for purely selfish reasons!

Thethingisthis Thu 31-Aug-17 21:22:56

Thanks! So I actually went and had a skin test done today. It's pretty red and a bit stingy, but will get a bit of an idea in a week, so will post and let you know. She seemed to think it would improve the skin texture. Would still be good to hear from people who have done it.

DontTakeItForGranite Thu 31-Aug-17 21:24:44

Bumping for you and following with interest...

notfeelingitatall Thu 31-Aug-17 21:28:19

Watching too. I have very old stretch marks on boobs that are silvery lines now, would love them removed

Peolealwaystalkabout Thu 12-Oct-17 08:26:11

So even after the test one there is a definite improvement. Going for more in a few months, had to wait til I have more time!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now