Talk

Advanced search

What was your last S&B purchase?

(59 Posts)
Lottapianos Mon 17-Jul-17 21:20:25

Fancy or otherwise.......

Mine is quite fancy - Lancome matte lipstick in Idole. It's a pinky coral with quite a bit of red to it too - hard to describe! One of those colours that seem different to all the rest. A treat for myself for dealing with some difficult stuff recently

Share your latest purchases!

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Mon 17-Jul-17 21:22:25

Naturally Radiant night cream and eye cream.

LockedOutOfMN Mon 17-Jul-17 21:23:46

Matt lip gloss (Mac)

A new Burts Bees tinted lipbalm. Really pushed the boat out! grin

BusterGonad Mon 17-Jul-17 21:30:07

A oasis lace dress in a beautiful lemon colour, and it's actually nicer in real life than on the website!

justanotheryoungmother Mon 17-Jul-17 21:37:52

MAC Ruby Woo blush

Love the colour but terribly dry, and hard to reapply sad

Talisin Mon 17-Jul-17 21:49:25

The navy linen dress from Next that keeps getting linked on here and a Sally Hansen nail polish called Therapewter

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Mon 17-Jul-17 22:02:53

I love Sally Hansen polishes!

CKBluebell Mon 17-Jul-17 22:03:59

Sparkly gold Vans shoes.
I'm an old gimmer but I can get down with the kids now and again.

SukiTheDog Mon 17-Jul-17 22:07:03

Clinique Iced Lotus blusher. 4th one. Only one I've used in years.

Shenanagins Mon 17-Jul-17 22:10:24

Just bought this cotton top from Warehouse.

www.warehouse.co.uk/gb/clothing/print-clash-edit/button-through-cotton-cami/029255.html?cgid=print-clash-edit&dwvar_029255_color=00&position=61#page=6&start=61&categoryID=print-clash-edit

Lotsofsausage Mon 17-Jul-17 22:19:24

justanotheryoungmother I know right, WHY is ruby woo so dry?

Mine was origins vitazing - best summer tinted moisturiser EVER. I adore it.

CaseStudyResearch Mon 17-Jul-17 23:03:32

Beauty - Skinny Tan mousse and a few Charlotte Tilbury bits (Colour Chameleon eye pencil and the new tinted moisturiser).

Style - gorgeous slouchy tshirt, some black boyfriend shorts and a great slouchy pair of boyfriend jeans without rips!

KanyesLunchbox Mon 17-Jul-17 23:07:19

New earring, big blue feather. Very not me. I love them.

Gingernaut Mon 17-Jul-17 23:13:06

These 😳😳😳😳

LoadsaBlusher Mon 17-Jul-17 23:14:45

Last week I bought :

Kate Spade necklace
Dior Star foundation ( my favourite ) to replace one which had run out
Two new nude bras from Debenhams gorgeous range
Benefit Maybe Baby perfume

Not a normal week just needed more bits and bobs than usual 😜

LoadsaBlusher Mon 17-Jul-17 23:15:36

I love that ruby woo is so dry grin

Lasts forever ❤️

QuimJongUn Mon 17-Jul-17 23:23:12

Scaramanga satchel - I love Scaramanga, this is my eighth bag from them and I have purses, pencil cases and all manner of other leather loveliness from them. Also a Revlon Just Bitten Balm in Romantic, which is my HG lip colour. This is my billionth one. No clothes for a while - I'm in the process of losing weight so there's no point as everything gets too big too quickly. Currently picking up bits from chazzas and DD's wardrobe to tide me over! I was a 24 at Easter and I'm an 18 now - I plan on a big splurge when I get down to a 14 grin

I bought four things in the Zara sale. I will keep a red coat and a denim shirt. And.. Bodyshop chamomile cleanser and spf50.

AUsernameThatNooneHas Mon 17-Jul-17 23:28:41

I ordered an All Saints coat but will probably return

allfurcoatnoknickers Mon 17-Jul-17 23:55:20

Two pairs of Paige Jeans and an AG denim skirt.

I'd gone out for a new pair of flip flops, but got distracted grin

PorklessPie Tue 18-Jul-17 05:40:59

A fox in the rain dress from artsy clothing grin

CKBluebell Tue 18-Jul-17 05:55:19

PorklessPie, that sounds interesting. Do you have a link please.

bunnybleu Tue 18-Jul-17 07:37:55

Mine is being delivered today.....I've bought a purse, umbrellas and keyring in the Radley sale. Not considered S&B by some mumsnetters, I know, but the purse is plain navy leather, big enough to keep notes in it flat and not too many card slots. The umbrella is a need and as my last one lasted so many years I was happy to buy another, plus one for DD. Sale stuff had an extra 10% off.

The keyring is a sage green dog.....to match my new front door! grin

Skincare wise, yesterday I bought DS a Dermalogica clean Start face wash. He's been using the starter kit and we've seen a big improvement in his skin so I will buy a full size of each as he uses them up.

Lottapianos Tue 18-Jul-17 08:05:32

Oh Ginger, they are gorgeous!

I swatched a bit of Ruby Woo on my hand the other day and it must be the driest lipstick I have ever come across. I know MAC mattes last brilliantly but they are hell if you're a dry skinned person

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now