Talk

Advanced search

Help me find some non skinny jeans!!!!

(5 Posts)
RosieLig Sun 16-Jul-17 11:39:21

All my jeans are skinny. I have them in every colour and shade of blue.

But I want something a bit more summery that I can roll up and wear with flip flops. I'm in Scotland so that's often as summery as I get!

I'm a size 10 and would prefer mid rise. Nothing too baggy but just less sprayed on than my usual skinnies. Not too worried about budget.

Thanks!

NotJessica Sun 16-Jul-17 11:46:11

I have some great Levis "straight" jeans - they're mid rise and quite skinny round the thigh/bum but then looser over calves and I wear them rolled up around calves on the rare occasion the sun peeks through the Glasgow clouds!
I got them in the USA but the Levis stores sell very similar- I think there's a big outlet in Livingston.

Kimber2 Sun 16-Jul-17 11:48:24

How about
Le High Flare high-rise jeans
marksandspencer has also got some really chic stuff.

RosieLig Sun 16-Jul-17 12:13:37

Thanks. I do find Levis quite flattering so I'll have a look there. The flares are lovely but won't roll up to give the casual look I'm aiming for. Will check out M&S.

piddleypower Mon 17-Jul-17 22:11:16

Just got boyfriend cut ripped jeans in Sainsbury's for £14 and I love them. I roll them up. Feel much more summery and comfortable.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »