Talk

Advanced search

Sensitive acne prone skin - please help

(5 Posts)
SquintySquirrel Wed 12-Jul-17 11:19:27

My skin has broken out badly - I'm also pregnant so limited to what I can use and have very sensitive skin which breaks out v v easily.

I've had some cystic acne around jaw but this seems to be healing but now have small hard pimple type rash all over face (mainly forehead and cheeks) which seems to have a lot of blackheads also.

Have been using LRP toleraine cleanser but it's not doing anything to help and use heliocare spf 50 gel as moisturiser.

If anyone has any tips for sensitive skin I'd really appreciate it!

mintmagnummm Wed 12-Jul-17 13:28:29

What's your budget

SquintySquirrel Wed 12-Jul-17 13:48:24

I'd be willing to spend a decent sum if I could find an effective skin care range that works!

ATM I seem to go for the really mild product to avoid the sensitivity but they're not effective on the acne etc

mintmagnummm Wed 12-Jul-17 14:57:32

How long have u been using the lrp cleanser and spf 50?

SquintySquirrel Wed 12-Jul-17 15:12:22

LRP quite a while - I'd say 6 months and the spf I've used for a few years now.

I'm used to cystic jaw acne but not this rash type pimple acne - skin looks so bumpy and it's just all over. Have tried a few exfoliating scrubs but this seems to aggravate the bumps so I'm at a loss and have booked to see private dermatologist but can get an appt for almost a month even privately

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now