Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Does anyone use Organic Surge?

(6 Posts)
WomblingThree Fri 07-Jul-17 06:30:02

And if so, what do you recommend? Everything on the site is 50% off, and the prices seem really good, but there's so much to look at!!

What do you love? I've got curly hair, sensitive facial skin and psoriasis.

Squirrelfruitandnutkin Fri 07-Jul-17 08:30:11

I've got the shine boost shampoo and conditioner.
It smells lovely and my hair likes it. It's better than dr organic - too watery. And Jason - which I tried but just didn't like And Green People - which was a bit drying/ stripped too much oil from my skin and hair.

I'd buy it again, unless someone else recommends a miracle product at half the price! 😄

Squirrelfruitandnutkin Fri 07-Jul-17 08:31:41

Only thing I'm not keen on is the ammonium lauryl sulphate - which I think is drying my skin a bit. It's hard to be sure what the culprit is but I stopped using SLS as that dries my skin loads!

Brittanyspears Fri 07-Jul-17 11:02:39

Yes i like their facial wash

DandySeaLioness Fri 07-Jul-17 11:58:18

I once won £100 worth of Organic Surge smellies blush They were nice but I now realise once everything was used up I never thought to buy any more of their stuff.

Walkingtowork Fri 07-Jul-17 12:18:05

I also love their face wash. One Christmas I bought it for about 10 different women!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: