Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Hush boyfriend jeans sizing

(9 Posts)
NeitherKilnerNorMason Thu 06-Jul-17 17:43:32

Am I the only one who would need to size up? Full of reviews saying sizing is generous but actually, I bought a size 10 which is what I usually am, and I struggle to pull them all the way up my thighs. Admittedly I am a pear and my thighs are my biggest are, but it's depressing to read so many reviews saying they had to size down...

Does anyone know if Levy do an equivalent that can be ordered in shorter length?

neveradullmoment99 Thu 06-Jul-17 18:29:51

Depends which ones you have bought. The pale ones [ like really washed out white blue ones] are really generous because they contain lycra. I had to buy a 10 in them. I have the black and the other slightly darker more vintage wash and both are rigid denim without any stretch. They are quite tight on the waist for me and definetly not generous.

neveradullmoment99 Thu 06-Jul-17 18:30:37

Oh the other two without lycra are my normal size 12 but tbh probably could have sized up in them.

NeitherKilnerNorMason Thu 06-Jul-17 18:47:53

This ones
No give in them at all
www.hush-uk.com/basics/bottoms_2/jeans_1/boyfriend_jeans_2_denim.htm

neveradullmoment99 Thu 06-Jul-17 18:56:04

Yes. They are a tight fit on me those ones. They do get looser after wear though.. I get them on but they are neat on my mum tum waist. The other paler ones are pretty huge. I bought the ones you have linked last year and they are rigid denim. I reckon the reviews are talking about the pale wash ones with lycra.

neveradullmoment99 Thu 06-Jul-17 18:58:04

They were on sale altogether so the reviews werent seperate like that.

neveradullmoment99 Thu 06-Jul-17 18:59:24

However everyones shape is different. I sport my weight around my mum tum and on my hips and i am 5ft 5 so will sit at a different place from you if you are smaller/taller.

NeitherKilnerNorMason Thu 06-Jul-17 19:34:12

Thanks never, I am only 5.2" and a pretty consistent petite size 10. These jeans are too long on me but the folds look nice, and the fit around my waist & bum is fine; however, they don't quite go all the way up my thighs!!

neveradullmoment99 Thu 06-Jul-17 19:39:49

It annoys me too though. I bought stuff from there and others have said its a perfect fit and I find i cant get it on. However, there are differences in things that are even meant to be the same size!!!! It all depends who is making them. I take comfort from that. Sometimes you can have a rogue item of clothing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now