Talk

Advanced search

Acnecide and a thank-you to the Mumsnetter who recommended it

(2 Posts)
Crusoe Sun 02-Jul-17 21:14:09

A few months ago someone posted recommending acnecide. As usual I was totally desperate about my skin so thought I would give it ago.
It has been a total game changer for me. I now only have 1 healing spot on my entire face. I am nearly 50 and have not been spot free since I was about 11. I think if things carry on as they are this time next week I could be spot free (and even if I am not my skin is much much improved.)
I have tried so many lotions and potions in the past, I have been ridiculed by doctors for complaining about " a few spots that everyone experiences", I have ducked out of umpteen social engagements because of my dreadful skin and at its worst even taken a couple of days off work because I couldn't face leaving the house.
Now my skin feels under control and is so much clearer. I am so much happier.
Several of my towels and pillowcases have been ruined by the bleaching element in the acnecide but I couldn't give a stuff as for the first time in nearly 40 years I am nearly spot free.
Thank-you who ever recommended it.

Therealslimshady1 Mon 03-Jul-17 07:59:32

Don't think it was me, but yes, it's great stuff

Ds has a friend who I always wish I could dab a bit of acnecide on! Have to restrain myself grin, the poor bugger uses clearasil sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now