Talk

Advanced search

Bras

(9 Posts)
nobullshitallowed Sun 02-Jul-17 19:46:31

I need help. Badly.

Where can I get nice comfy bras from? I do need to be refitted, where can I go that does that?

I live quite local to a big shopping centre so can probably go to any place you suggest, I've always gone to la senza. But they've all gone now sad

Squ1ggle Sun 02-Jul-17 20:36:46

I like Debenhams for bras but have never been fitted there

bluebiro Sun 02-Jul-17 20:43:01

Go to a Bravissimo if you can. Or you can do it yourself following this method: thebetterbracampaign.blogspot.co.uk/p/fitting-advice.html. Or I've heard the Boob or Bust facebook page is very helpful. Not M&S, they're terrible, and department stores can be hit and miss as to whether you get someone who knows what they're doing. There are lots of "bra intervention" threads on here too for further advice.

nobullshitallowed Sun 02-Jul-17 20:44:37

Will have a look for the other threads Thankyou! grin

DerelictWreck Sun 02-Jul-17 22:08:07

Absolutely go to Bravissimo - widely accepted as the best now, particularly for bigger sizes.

Whatever you do, DO NOT go to Marks and Spencers, it's completely codswallop!

Lostindarkness Sun 02-Jul-17 22:11:21

I used to bra fit in Debenhams and the training at the time was excellent (although in any shop, the staff can vary in terms of ability). That was 10 years ago though.

M&S are and were atrocious. Not sure if their training is poor or what's gone wrong but I've only ever had bad experiences in there.

ClickHip Sun 02-Jul-17 22:15:20

What Derelict said. Avoid M&S. Do you have a lingerie shop in your local town? The lady at ours is fantastic. There are few things in life as satisfying as a well fitting bra. smile

Maria1982 Sun 02-Jul-17 22:25:00

I love Rigby and Peller for fittings. They sell bras other than their own, so I then buy them online (cheaper).

Bravissimo is v popular but didn't work for me

Avoid m and s fittings like the plague!!!

nobullshitallowed Mon 03-Jul-17 07:29:05

Right, I'm avoiding m&s. Will nip into town today, and see if I can find any of these other shops. Thankyou.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now