Talk

Advanced search

zero smudge tubing mascaras?

(14 Posts)
Lotsofsausage Sun 02-Jul-17 18:59:17

Anyone recommend any good ones? currently use the loreal beauty tubes - white and red packaging - where you apply a white undercoat - it lasts forever and no smudges, but I find it quite clumpy. Any other suggestions?

user1495484765 Sun 02-Jul-17 19:07:30

Clinique Lash Power - the original version, not the fan version. It does not give the most dramatic lashes, more of a natural definition, and bizarrely find the dark brown darker than the black. Does not budge unless you remove it with warm water. I did not wear mascara before I found this. I could not get any others I tried - and I tried loads - to stop migrating down my face.

jelliedeel Sun 02-Jul-17 21:23:29

Did tons of scouting for these recently as waterproof mascara smudges badly on me. Can you get Covergirl where you are? They do a couple which are brilliant and cheap.
I've tried Blinc, which is good and the Superdrug one which is OKish.

NEmum Sun 02-Jul-17 21:23:29

Clinique full to flutter - no smudges, lasts an age! Amazing.

Onynx Sun 02-Jul-17 21:29:27

No7 tubing mascara- more of a 'daytime' mascara- just gives an enhanced natural look but doesn't volumise. It does last a full spinning class without budging though!

ElspethFlashman Sun 02-Jul-17 21:33:18

Yes the No7 one in the gold tube. I must get some more!

nickdrakeslovechild Sun 02-Jul-17 21:40:41

Yes, another vote for the No7 gold tube, use this for day and the loreal dual one for nights out. Before these 2 Ive never found a mascara that didnt smude.

AnnaNimmity Sun 02-Jul-17 21:41:48

clinique lash power for me too. It's the only one that doesn't smudge on me (although I haven't tried the No7 one mentioned here).

ForumUsername Sun 02-Jul-17 21:48:23

Estée Lauder double wear
Zero smudge volume & lift is amazing

Bit pricy but the small bush gets great coverage on top & bottom lashes
I use it everyday and have no issues

DerelictWreck Sun 02-Jul-17 22:04:14

Benefit They're Real never smudges on me.

Prefer the look of the Benefit Bad Girl but it slowly slides down my cheeks!

goingmadinthecountry Sun 02-Jul-17 22:11:29

I got Clinique Lash Power after reading a thread on here - it's the first mascara I've worn with confidence for years. Love it.

Wore it to a wedding yesterday - left home at 2.30 and it was still intact at 12.30 when I got home.

needastrongone Mon 03-Jul-17 06:28:28

Clinique Lash Power too, I occasionally try others, I'm always disappointed.

They're real gives me panda eyes sadlysad

Pandsbear Mon 03-Jul-17 10:58:47

Clinique lash power flutter to full for me as well. I have an illness that means I have no tear production and so I have to add in eye drops every hour or so. Until I found this mascara I hadn't been able to use anything on my lashes for years because of the endless oily drops!

scaredofthecity Mon 03-Jul-17 11:14:35

I was using the estee lauder one but really rate the no7 one and it's half the price smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now