Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Wonderbra Ultimate Strapless?

(12 Posts)
MaQueen Sun 02-Jul-17 17:45:05

It would appear that for those of us large of knork, that this is the best bra for proper oomph and support.

I'm a 34F. I'm going to have to order on-line, so does anyone know if it's true to size or whether I'll need to go up/down on the strap size?

Ta muchly smile

dazzlingdeborahrose Sun 02-Jul-17 17:57:59

I've one of these and found it quite true to size. It's a feat of engineering. Stands up all by itself.

hrfvenia Sun 02-Jul-17 18:04:53

It kept my massively huge and swollen 36 week pregnant boobs in place all day at a wedding without one hint of a slip. Fantastic!! I'd say order your normal size.

Duchessofealing Sun 02-Jul-17 18:08:26

Go up on back size but keep cup size as your normal - they are very fitted

Bleepinghell11 Sun 02-Jul-17 18:08:55

I love these! My back measures 33, I tried on a 32 and couldn't get close to doing it up but a 34 on the middle/tightest hook is perfect.

MaQueen Sun 02-Jul-17 19:39:07

Thanks all. Think I'll get my normal size. I see that they're slightly padded...does this mean my boobs are going to look even larger (not the look I'm after at all).

Bleepinghell11 Sun 02-Jul-17 19:42:55

I am not very blessed in the tit department and I have to say for me, there is not tonnes of "oomph" even though I'm in the right size but on my friend it gives her amazing cleavage :s for me it's just an extra comfortable normal bra!

MaQueen Sun 02-Jul-17 19:49:10

Actually, thinking about it I don't want oomph and end up with my boobs under my chin...I just don't want them down around my bleddy navel...

I've bought a lot of strappy dress/tops for our holiday so really need something that's going to give proper support.

faustina Sun 02-Jul-17 19:53:43

Sizing is definitely small. I always get one band size larger than normal, but the same cup size

AnaisB Sun 02-Jul-17 19:56:03

These are amazing. I have small boobs, but its still the only strapless bra that doesn't give m four of them.

I've worn it for exercise too - with no problems.

(And in answer to your question, for me (small boobs) it was true to size.)

MaQueen Sun 02-Jul-17 20:02:11

Well, I have just ordered it in a 3FF just to make doubly sure there is no spillage smile

KatharinaRosalie Sun 02-Jul-17 21:25:46

I normally wear 30 back but needed this in 32, I find it tight in the back.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now