Talk

Advanced search

What to wear for a hen do- help me find something!

(6 Posts)
Bleepinghell11 Sun 02-Jul-17 14:26:47

I am going to a hen do soon, and I am a bit stumped on what to wear. Can any of you ladies find something that might work?!

Hen do is going to be quite relaxed, games and drinks then a cream tea so don't need to be too dressed up or look like I'm
going "out out"

I am a size 12-14 and probably a pear, I don't mind my legs and have a smallish bust but definitely have a wobbly tummy and a hatred of my upper arms.

When needing to dress for an occasion I always end up feeling over dressed or under dressed. Looking to spend around the 50 quid mark, any suggestions or help gratefully received!

HappyEverIftar Sun 02-Jul-17 19:12:10

I wore this warehouse dress to my friend's hen party, similar theme. V comfy and the drawstringy bit in the middle cinches you in. Plus it's on sale!

HappyEverIftar Sun 02-Jul-17 19:17:09

I also wore this the following day to brunch. Again, comfy, forgiving around the stomach area and on sale: dress

HappyEverIftar Sun 02-Jul-17 19:18:46

Oops, sorry, in my rush to post I hadn't noticed the last dress was out of stock blush

Lucked Sun 02-Jul-17 19:19:57

oasis has loads of pretty day and tea dresses in your budget.

Bleepinghell11 Sun 02-Jul-17 19:39:55

Hadn't thought of warehouse! Might have to take myself real life shopping instead of ordering online so I can try some things on in oasis as well. Thanks for suggestions!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now