Talk

Advanced search

Pharmacy Geoff

(13 Posts)
wickedfairy Sun 02-Jul-17 07:12:57

I need to get some more RetinA, but all the listings on eBay have disappeared (again). I don't have a prescription obviously.

Have read about Pharmacy Geoff - can anyone vouch for them please? Worried about putting credit card details in and getting scammed.

I do worry about the authenticness of product - certainly stuff I have used in the past (from Thailand) was the real stuff.

If anyone can help, or point me in the direction of somewhere else to buy it, that would be much appreciated. TIA

NocturneGmajor Sun 02-Jul-17 07:22:46

www.unitedpharmacies-uk.md/

wickedfairy Sun 02-Jul-17 16:46:48

Thanks - they are sister companies.

Is this fishy that to pay, credit card details and name/address required as normal but they also ask for D.O.B?

Gah. If only I knew someone inSpain who could post me some!

mintbiscuit Sun 02-Jul-17 17:00:38

I get my retin a from pharmacy geoff. I've never had a problem.

Agreed the dob thing concerned me but I put a fake one in and it's never rejected my purchases. I assumed it was to cover their arses against people under 18 ordering.

wickedfairy Sun 02-Jul-17 17:04:16

Thanks Mint - it never occurred time to use a fake one!

Do you use retinA too? So, it's genuine? Thanks

mrpenny Sun 02-Jul-17 17:07:24

In Thailand at the moment. BAck end of August. Can get some! I buy it in Boots when I come on business.

wickedfairy Sun 02-Jul-17 21:24:26

Mr Penny - thank you for the offer. How much is a tube please? Tretinoin 0.05% is what I am looking for.

Went to get some from that online place and the cc options are only VISA, no MasterCard, so I can't buy......

mrpenny Mon 03-Jul-17 03:53:22

No prob but not back until late August! Hubby is pharmacist and he says it is OK. cant remember how much as buy it with other stuff but can let you know if you PM? Is this it??

wickedfairy Mon 03-Jul-17 07:01:38

Thank you - yes, that's exactly the stuff!
Can't figure out how to pm you on my phone - once kids at school, I will log on and pm you via pc.

Thanks again

Piratesandpants Mon 03-Jul-17 07:05:12

I get retina from pharmacy Geoff, have done for a couple of years, never any problems.

Scrumpernickel Mon 03-Jul-17 11:12:44

I use Pharmacy Geoff too. Never had any problems.

wickedfairy Mon 03-Jul-17 15:13:25

Thanks - good to know there have been no problems. I assume you both have Visa cards and not MasterCard?

beeyun Tue 07-Nov-17 13:17:00

hello all and mrpenny.
apologies if i have come late to the thread, however aftr much research i have decided to try this product in 0.025% as a newbie im assuming its the best to start of with.

after placing an order with geoffs pharamacy i rec several email confirmations which i thought was odd, then in the past hour i hav rec a email stating my order was unable to be accepted due to technical reasons therefore b wire transfer is required! feeeeling a little dubious now.

would it be possible to purchase this cream from yourself mrpenny? if not any other places u would recommend?
regards

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now