Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

I. want. a. pageboy/purdy cut

(10 Posts)
SouthChinaMorningPost Tue 27-Jun-17 21:06:55

i have wanted this for years BUT i have a long pointy chin. but the beefits of that are a lovely firm jawline....also have these ((( on both cheecks, what a beauty!!

Would this be a mistake?

www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2048096/Joanna-Lumley-persuaded-New-Avengers-producers-change-characters-Purdey.html

Whiterabbitears Tue 27-Jun-17 21:18:27

Its not a style I like but I think you have the right face shape for it, a firm jawline. I have a massive double chin and would ridiculous grin it looks like it would grow out fairly quick so you wouldn't be stuck with it too long if you hated it.

burnishedsilver Tue 27-Jun-17 21:25:32

I would have high hopes for that hairstyle on anyone tbh.

burnishedsilver Tue 27-Jun-17 21:30:13

Sorry, that should have said wouldn't!

MrsLettuce Tue 27-Jun-17 21:33:52

If you want then go for it. Should be easy enough to covert to an eton crop if you don;t like it.

bagelbaby Tue 27-Jun-17 21:35:47

I thought you were going to reference Kirsten Wiig on Graham Norton last week. I thought hers look great

JeffVadersMum Tue 27-Jun-17 21:37:22

Go on then

We have no idea what you look like...so can't really advise
Go on do it

SouthChinaMorningPost Tue 27-Jun-17 21:37:41

uk.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?hspart=tightrope&hsimp=yhs-tig4&type=12993_062517&p=purdy+cut

SouthChinaMorningPost Tue 27-Jun-17 21:56:13

i look like blake lively, so fairly mannish features. 44 so need softness rather than structure.

BUT my hait grows like mad, so i might just give it a shot.

TheWeatherGirl1 Tue 27-Jun-17 22:00:32

I had one for a while that I loved.
It was hard finding a decent hairdresser to maintain it though.
I came out of Toni and Guy once with it cut so short that I looked like a comedy monk. I think I gave up on it after that.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now