Talk

Advanced search

Lip stain recommendations please

(9 Posts)
bakedbeansandtuna Sun 25-Jun-17 14:49:40

I'm looking for a nice long lasting lip stain. Has anyone tried either Dior lip tattoo or the Armani version? The Armani has a better range of shades. It's a wee treat after a crappy month. Or can anyone recommend anything else? smile

dinosaursandtea Sun 25-Jun-17 14:56:33

If you want a long-lasting sheer but very definite colour, Kiehls Buttermilk tinted balms are amazing and have lasted me five hours and three cups of tea...

bakedbeansandtuna Sun 25-Jun-17 23:21:25

Thanks! I'll have a look there tomorrow.

bakedbeansandtuna Sun 25-Jun-17 23:32:21

Which shade did you go for dinosaur?

dinosaursandtea Mon 26-Jun-17 08:24:59

Touch of Berry - it's like my natural colour but waaaaaay better, and leaves my lips in really nice condition. I may never wear anything else!

TommyandGina Mon 26-Jun-17 08:29:54

Surprisingly, I love one by the body shop. It's the only thing I but from there but it's wonderful, long lasting and a lovely warm pinky red

bakedbeansandtuna Mon 26-Jun-17 13:12:34

Ooo well where I'm headed there is a BShop and Debenhams with Khiels so will try them both!

TommyandGina Tue 27-Jun-17 14:55:35

How did you get on?

bakedbeansandtuna Tue 27-Jun-17 15:36:07

I got the Kheils one in simply rose in the end although I was in both shops for a wee while (!)

It's a lot of money but I figure it will last a long time. I got some skin care samples too (I've never tried this brand before and I'm currently using paula's choice but not sure how much I rate it).

It's funny what you say about body shop. I agree, I don't like most of it either but I used to love it in the 80's. Its not the same now and their sales people are a bit full on. But I think their make up is better than the body stuff...aside from the foundation, that is.

Thank you both!

smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now