Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Scholl foot file

(7 Posts)
PlaymobilPirate Sun 25-Jun-17 09:44:55

The battery one - has anyone got one and are they any good?

hollyisalovelyname Sun 25-Jun-17 10:15:20

Bump

hollyisalovelyname Sun 25-Jun-17 20:22:28

Bump

LambChopsMcGee Sun 25-Jun-17 21:07:18

I've got one. Haven't used it so much recently, I think I need to put a new file thingee in, but I did find it good, yes. Less effort and less having to contort yourself than a manual file. Nothing is ever as good as they claim though... My feet are still quite sure, but I've got bad feet!

RedSandYellowSand Sun 25-Jun-17 21:14:32

I prefer this one

FabulouslyGlamorousFerret Sun 25-Jun-17 21:35:17

I have the Boots one it's ace! My foot are beautiful 🤣
Randomly I have a wart on my finger (apparently they're easily caught at nail bars) and I had an old 'Pedi-luv' one that was a bit shit, I've started putting teatree oil on the roller and filing the wart - it's more or less gone!

Teaandcake08 Mon 26-Jun-17 07:28:46

I have one and think it's brilliant, it's not s miracle cure but it's so much easier than a manual file and much quicker. In summer when my feet seem to get worse from flip flops and such I use it 1 to 2 times per week and still use a good foot cream. Def worth the money imo x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: