Talk

Advanced search

Shirtdress

(5 Posts)
Dishevelled09 Thu 22-Jun-17 20:28:01

Recently changed job and need to be a bit smarter but with this heat just look a sweaty mess most of the time. I'd really like to get a couple of shirt dresses, half sleeved not heavily patterned as I'm size 14, 5'3', short legs, not too busty but def got a bum to make up for it. Saw phase 8 had a decent one but it's out of stock in my size. Help please! Saw a lovely one on another woman with a bird pattern, navy with brown tan coloured birds, tan belt today but couldn't catch her up to ask where it's from. Thanks

CountFosco Thu 22-Jun-17 22:59:54

Boden, obviously some are brightly patterned

Precis Petite, at 5'3" you're an inch taller than me and might be a bit tall for this but I've got it and it's really cool to wear because of the woven cotton and the wide skirt. I wear it with a wide tan belt rather than the self fabric tie it comes with and always gets loads of compliments.

La Redoute 1, this one has longer sleeves.

La Redoute 2 with a smaller skirt and curved hem. I have a dress this shape and it's very flattering.

COS this looks fab and will be fantastic quality.

Cocolepew Thu 22-Jun-17 23:05:38

I have this from H&M, it's very light and I get a lot of compliments when I wear it.

whitehandledkitchenknife Thu 22-Jun-17 23:12:06

I've worn 3 current season Cos shirt dresses to work this week. Definitely recommend.

Dishevelled09 Fri 23-Jun-17 20:37:07

Thank you I've found tons of la redoute dresses I like, been looking for ages.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now