Talk

Advanced search

Pour Moi - undies and bikinis

(23 Posts)
HairsprayBabe Tue 20-Jun-17 10:49:49

Has anyone bought from this company?
[https://www.shoppourmoi.co.uk]

My gran got a leaflet in the paper and suggested them to me. I am large of nork and they go up to bigger cup sizes J in some styles and are cheaper than bravissimo.

Just wondering about fit and quality and possibly returns before I place an order!

HairsprayBabe Tue 20-Jun-17 10:50:34

Gah link fail! Sorry!

www.shoppourmoi.co.uk

mrsnec Tue 20-Jun-17 11:04:29

I have a bikini from that make but I got it from asos. I bought it to wear in the garden but it's the most flattering piece of swimwear I've ever owned so I wear it in public now. Very rare for me. It did wash out quickly though.

So great fit. Not the best quality.

HairsprayBabe Tue 20-Jun-17 11:20:39

Thanks I was just looking in the sale and they have a bikini top for £10 and the matching pants for £6 or so in my size! Never usually able to find stuff for me less than £35 for a set so it is like a Christmas miracle!

Might wait see if anyone has any other opinions... I am always a bit anxious about ordering online!

mrsnec Tue 20-Jun-17 13:45:09

I would still order another one but couldn't find matching sets in my size. I would also add I had 2 c sections 15 months apart and wore it a few months after ds was born and its still as supportive now as when it was new. it's just the colour isn't as bright and its lost its shimmer but I do live in the med and wear it a couple of times a week.

HairsprayBabe Tue 20-Jun-17 13:56:37

Ah right, I only get to wear it for a few weeks a year when we go away, so fingers crossed these should last me a while.

Thanks so much for your advice!

FritzyMousey Tue 20-Jun-17 13:59:54

I've also got a bikini from them and it's a great fit, I think it's quite a good brand, you get it in lingerie boutiques

rizlett Tue 20-Jun-17 14:08:44

I've had a couple of bikinis from them - I'm a 30G but I found I needed to go up at one back size and keep the cup size - so just about managed to squeeze into a 32G.

If it's a strapless one you might need to go up 2 band sizes.

rizlett Tue 20-Jun-17 14:11:37

Bravissimo and brastop sell pour moi bikinis though - and my favourite one this year is that brand.

HairsprayBabe Tue 20-Jun-17 14:17:59

I didn't realise that rizlett I have only got bra's from their, never ventured into the swim wear as looked painfully expensive!

Might check if the local one has any I can try on just for fit before I hunt out the styles in the sale.

BaronessEllaSaturday Tue 20-Jun-17 14:24:23

I have pourmoi swimwear, do find the fit slightly on the small size. I bought mine partly via Amazon and partly direct.

rizlett Tue 20-Jun-17 14:30:11

I'm really happy hair - i've just ordered a strapless bikini top to match my current one - for £6! Thank you.

Sometimes if i find a top in the sale i can find a matching or alternative bottom on ebay.

HairsprayBabe Tue 20-Jun-17 14:38:05

Ah no probs! Sometimes I hate being lage of nork when my best make can pick up a primark bikini for 6 quid and I have to pay a small fortune for industrial boob scaffolding! So finding a bargain is always good!

Good tip re: eBay! will keep my eyes peeled!

jelliedeel Tue 20-Jun-17 21:14:51

I buy Pour Moi from asos. I like their bikinis, good price, good quality.

JuneFromBethesda Tue 20-Jun-17 21:25:50

I have a bra from Pour Moi. I've tried a few of theirs and find their cup size small (I'm a 32G but 32GG in Pour Moi). But I like the one I've got.

poppym12 Tue 20-Jun-17 22:37:57

I've got a few pour moi bikinis. Very happy with them. I've shopped around and bought bits from asos, pour moi and a couple if lingerie outlet stores to get matching sets.

mimiasovitch Thu 22-Jun-17 18:22:34

Most of my bikinis are pour moi. Whilst I wear a 32 back in bras, I find I need a 34 in the bikinis. I did have a 32 in a gorgeous royal blue one, and it pinged dramatically - thank god it was a private pool 😳

glasshalfsomething Thu 22-Jun-17 18:50:16

I have a bikini from that make but I got it from asos. I bought it to wear in the garden but it's the most flattering piece of swimwear I've ever owned so I wear it in public now. Very rare for me. It did wash out quickly though.

Exactly this ^^

mewkins Thu 22-Jun-17 19:45:22

I have a couple. They are fab very flattering.

DianaT1969 Thu 22-Jun-17 20:55:10

I'm waiting for this one to go in the sale. I've got about 4 Pour Moi bikinis and tankinis and love them. Cheaper than Freya and more forgiving fold down pants often.

I'm 34G and have found the band size right - no need to size up. But there's only one fastening with a bikini, so I guess you have to think what fastening you usually wear your bra on. If loosest, sizing up sounds wise.
Would love to try their 50 shades chemises. Might check the sale.

MrsWOLF1 Mon 26-Jun-17 14:38:52

Bras ,I'm a 40 gg and not only do they fit well ,they are pretty

chanie44 Mon 26-Jun-17 18:28:47

I'm pleased to read that everyone is generally pleased, as i recently bought a pour moi bikini from eBay. I tried bravissimo, but didn't see any I liked and the pour moi one was about a quarter of the price.

HuckfromScandal Mon 26-Jun-17 18:30:58

I love pour moi
They are the only bras I own
And I am a 32f

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now