Talk

Advanced search

Off to Deciem today to buy some The Ordinary products - any advice?

(9 Posts)
Lottapianos Fri 16-Jun-17 07:51:52

I'm planning to ask for advice about skincare products and get colour matched for foundation. My skin is dry and dehydrated, fine lines and slight pigmentation around eyes. Any products that you think would be definitely worth trying?

namechange20050 Fri 16-Jun-17 07:58:23

They have just sold our to Estée Lauder. Such a shame.

Gusthetheatrecat Fri 16-Jun-17 09:03:55

Buffet is lovely. I really like retinol but my skin is not very sensitive so it doesn't react badly to it! Enjoy - I think their stuff is wonderful.

ChardonnaysPrettySister Fri 16-Jun-17 09:09:23

Marula oil for dry dehydrated skin.

Lottapianos Fri 16-Jun-17 09:38:16

Gus, I'm a bit scared of retinol but will see what they say! I have heard good things about Buffet so will find out more

ElspethFlashman Fri 16-Jun-17 12:17:35

There's both Retinol and retinoid. The latter is much milder, I can use it every day.

ZaraW Fri 16-Jun-17 12:45:38

namechange that's really bad news they had strong ethics on not testing on animals I guess there is a chance they will now sell in China now they have sold out to EL. I've just emailed them but not hopeful.

Lottapianos Fri 16-Jun-17 13:12:31

I got Serum foundation, hyaluronic acid and matrixyl thanks to a very helpful gentleman in the store. Will report back smile

ZaraW Fri 16-Jun-17 14:41:56

Just in case anyone is interested regarding the animal testing issue. Deciem responded and commented EL bought a minority share and they have no control over Operations so good news.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now