Talk

Advanced search

LiebesKind Berlin bags

(12 Posts)
TeaAddict235 Sun 11-Jun-17 16:02:43

Am currently in Germany and have come across LiebesKind leather bags, does anyone have any experience of them?
Do they have any reputation that I should be aware of before buying?

https://de.liebeskind-berlin.com/c/taschen/?gclid=CIuk5sCHttQCFUW3Gwodxg0B2w&adword=Google%2FBrandCombination

Thank you

wickedfairy Sun 11-Jun-17 21:18:31

My friend has one, it's lovely leather and there are Liebeskind shops all over Germany. They are good quality, as far as I am aware, but the cheapest but very nice!

wickedfairy Sun 11-Jun-17 21:19:58

That should say NOT the cheapest!!!

I think they only post within Germany, so if you want one, buy it there

LadyLapsang Sun 11-Jun-17 21:25:27

You can get them in TX Maxx in the UK.

imip Sun 11-Jun-17 21:29:11

Yes, I have a silver purse and I love it!

I got mine from Amazon, but a limited range is available through Anthropologie.

I think it is cheaper, but quite quirky. I have a silver zip around purse and it was about £60. Quite a good price!

chloechloe Sun 11-Jun-17 21:38:47

I live in Germany - they're really nice quality bags and nothing to look out for or be concerned about as far as I'm aware!

HappyHoppy Sun 11-Jun-17 22:05:40

John Lewis sell this brand

MiaFarrowsWheelbarrow Sun 11-Jun-17 22:08:58

There are some on eBay too, from German sellers and one or two UK sellers as well.

imip Mon 12-Jun-17 09:52:26

Anyone who's in Germany, do you have any other brands that you could suggest we look up? I really like Liebeskind because it's a little quirky and cheaper than buying 'big' labels. And the quality is good.

I'm always on the look out for well-priced quirky (sorry, I know that makes me sound like a wanker grin) clothes/accessories...

OCSockOrphanage Mon 12-Jun-17 10:00:52

I have seen their products (shoes, not my size) in TK Maxx and would agree they looked okay but v limited supply.

wickedfairy Mon 12-Jun-17 10:20:57

I didn't realise John Lewis and TK Maxx sold them, thanks for the tip!

TeaAddict235 Mon 12-Jun-17 14:33:02

Thanks for your feedback. I went to a local schwop sale and a lady had 2 liebeskind bags both barely used, one was a really nice bucket bag. I said that I would think about it, then later she revealed that someone had actually left a deposit for it so she had to reserve it for them. I probably took too long going around inspecting all the bits that were on offer. I also lost out on a Noa noa dress. Next time I'll be a bit more argy bargy.

About the reputation thing, I have a cath kidston bag and then someone said ' you are totally not the cK type', and then she elaborated....hmm so since then any bag that has its branding explicitly visible, I'm a bit weary of.

imip I really like the quirkiness of them too. Just not the price in the stores unless they're on sale.

chloe snap on deutsche living! I could get used to these Schwop sales grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now