Talk

Advanced search

another request for bra help...saggy tits / bony chest

(4 Posts)
bonzo77 Fri 09-Jun-17 21:51:54

Wee, don't I sound delightful? Size 30E / F depending on brand or style. Yes, I'm sure of my size as that's what Bravissimo have me as. No idea of the measurement over my actual boobs, but under boobs is 29 inches. All the weight of them is in the bottom half. My breast bone sticks out a bit, never used to but blame 3 pregnancies and a bit of weight loss. Before kids I loved the Panache Tango balconette. After baby 1 I went for the Bravissimo Alana as the wires were poking into my breast bone. After baby 2 I had to go to a half cup because even the alana wires were driving me mad, and mostly wore the bravissimo roccoco half cup. Now after baby 3 I've lost a bit of weight or something and really I want more coverage than the half cup (and more up lift). So... i want balconette shape with very low wires. Full cup will be empty on the top due to shape of tits, and plunge styles I just spill out of, and realise later in the day that the tits are rubbing together and sweating and the cups are empty. What do you suggest? I guess budget is about £35 max. Free delivery and / or returns essential. Happy to buy lots and return most after trying.

Cakescakescakes Fri 09-Jun-17 23:57:13

The Wonderbra Refined Glamour Balconette is a great bra for a similar shape... some bargains online in outlets etc if they have your size. I found it slightly smaller in the fit so maybe go up a cup size if you're borderline.

KatharinaRosalie Sat 10-Jun-17 14:36:54

Curvy Kate? It has shallow wires, and they tend to be very stretchy, so might be less irritating on the rib cage

TheFirstMrsDV Sat 10-Jun-17 20:05:45

I am very similar to you OP and I find curvy kate fit on the boobs but really dig in at the middle.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now