Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Anybody use Soap & Glory products and if so which do you recommend?

(34 Posts)
flapflops Wed 07-Jun-17 14:26:43

I've got the make up Drama Clean remover and so far so good but interested in their range as it all looks good.

loveliesbleeding1 Wed 07-Jun-17 14:32:29

Heel genius is the best foot cream ever,I love it because it really works.I love the shower creams in the big pump bottles and the scrub of your life exfoliating scrub is brilliant too.For moisturising, the Righteous Body Butter is great,smells lovely and really sinks in . I'm a fan,can you tell?grin

MrsMoggy Wed 07-Jun-17 14:33:15

Glow lotion for a bit of colour/shimmer on the skin
The dry shampoo smells amazing
I like the shower gel and hand gel. Also like the smell of the shampoo and conditioner but it's not particularly good.
The thick and fast mascara and motherpucker lipgloss both good.
Make up wipes and peaches and clean face wash both very good

MrsMoggy Wed 07-Jun-17 14:35:16

Oh and hand food hand cream i use the pump bottle every night. The moisturisers for face are ok but seem to need to use a lot

humanfemale Wed 07-Jun-17 14:36:04

Fab pore peel mask is good

flapflops Wed 07-Jun-17 14:43:53

Do they do make up too???? I didn't know that!! I didn't see any in Boots when I was there, only skincare and shower stuff.

NomDePlumeReloaded Wed 07-Jun-17 14:49:40

I don't like the skin and body care (the fragrances make me feel ill) but I do like the gloss sticks and the archery brow pencil from the make up range.

DubiousCredentials Wed 07-Jun-17 14:50:42

The mother pucker lipgloss made me feel like I'd kissed a bunch of stinging nettles. It was awful! Shower gels/body lotions/body butter all nice though.

MrsMoggy Wed 07-Jun-17 14:51:18

They don't have the make up in all stores, my local doesn't have a soap and glory make up stand so I have to get it elsewhere or in the with the big gift sets at Xmas

MrsMoggy Wed 07-Jun-17 14:54:23

The motherpucker is a strange sensation but it has to have that so that your lips plump up in reaction to it. Agree it's not pleasant initially though

NomDePlumeReloaded Wed 07-Jun-17 15:19:11

I mean the gloss crayons, not the irritating, sticky old fashioned 'lip gloss' in a tube.

MineKraftCheese Wed 07-Jun-17 15:40:14

I second pp suggestions of Glow Lotion and Hand Food. I've used them both non stop for more than ten years!

I even mix a bit of glow lotion with foundation sometimes for a dewy look.

Gingerbreadmam Wed 07-Jun-17 15:47:08

love soap and glory. a friend really rates their plumping make up primer.

Gingerbreadmam Wed 07-Jun-17 15:50:06

speed plump moisturiser it was.

Alcea Wed 07-Jun-17 15:56:17

I buy (or my dh or mum gets me) the big box of creams etc every christmas. I think it's half price or less in boots, a week or 2 before Christmas every year. I still have things from 2 Christmas' ago!

DubiousCredentials Wed 07-Jun-17 16:58:49

Yy hand food is fab stuff.

NotAUserNumberSoNotATroll Wed 07-Jun-17 17:03:14

Peaches and clean cleanser has transformed my skin

needastrongone Wed 07-Jun-17 17:14:17

The Heel Genius is fab. Hand Food good.

All their scrubs and shower creams too. It's a brilliant range of products for the price tbh.

Not so sure about the make up.

Flapdoodles Wed 07-Jun-17 17:14:38

I love the whole range, I always get the Christmas Gift offer as I stock up on products for the year! I particularly like the shower creme, body lotion, body scrubs, hand and foot creams, mascara and sexy mother pucker lip gloss.

Dabisadancemove Wed 07-Jun-17 17:18:35

Righteous Body Butter and Scrub of your Life are both excellent and smell lovely (like Chanel Coco Mademoiselle)

pinkyredrose Wed 07-Jun-17 17:21:43

Peaches and Clean cleanser is amazing, thier Micellar water is fantastic, gentle but v thorough. Look out for Boots 342 deals, it was on last wk, not sure about this wk though.

daimbardiva Wed 07-Jun-17 17:23:21

Hand food is a great hand cream. I love archery eye brow crayon and their lipsticks too

Theimpossiblegirl Wed 07-Jun-17 17:28:46

I swear by the double ended brow thingy, but I don't know what it's called.

CantChoose Wed 07-Jun-17 19:22:49

Heel genius in the only thing that beautifies my hideous feet. I like the body butter too. The shower gels are ok but I find the bottles too big - I get bored half way through!

eternalnamechange Wed 07-Jun-17 19:42:11

MrsMoggy where do you get your Glow Lotion? I've not been able to get it for ages. Well not without paying a small fortune. I absolutely love it. One of my favourite smells of anything, ever!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now