Talk

Advanced search

Does see salt/texture spray work on bobbed hair?

(10 Posts)
Tinks15 Tue 06-Jun-17 22:34:38

Going away next week on holiday & don't fancy straightening every evening, I'm a massive fan of the beachy/wavy look but do these sprays work on short hair? Thanks

BroomstickOfLove Tue 06-Jun-17 22:38:59

My hair is naturally wavy. I have my hair in a jaw length bob and use salt spray to enhance the wave.

MiladyThesaurus Tue 06-Jun-17 22:39:03

Yes. I use texture spray on my hair all the time.

Tinks15 Wed 07-Jun-17 06:31:49

Thank you. Can I ask what you use thesaurus

LedaP Wed 07-Jun-17 06:38:18

Yes i do ot all the time.

My favourite is victorias secret salt spray but seems impossible to get in the UK. So i use this one. You can get it in most shops/supermarkets

MiladyThesaurus Wed 07-Jun-17 07:24:51

I think it's a sebastien texture spray I got at the hairdressers. I'm pretty sure the main ingredient is salt.

BroomstickOfLove Wed 07-Jun-17 13:04:54

I use the same as Leda. Lush do one that smells lovely, but costs around five times as much as that one.

WeeM Wed 07-Jun-17 15:13:28

Leda does that one go crunchy? I don't like the crispy feeling! I have shoulder bob and have just been using Amir Coconut surf spray that I picked up in TK Maxx - I totally love it. Spray on then diffused dry and stopped just before it's totally dry. Bit of hairspray to define and good to go. Problem is I probably won't be able to that spray again as I think it's American!

tccat Wed 07-Jun-17 18:52:46

I use it after I've dried my hair, spray three pumps of it on my hands and then mess up my hair

LedaP Wed 07-Jun-17 19:17:13

I have never noticed a crispyness tbh. I have quite fine hair so dont use tons. Just spritz and scrunch it in.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now